The Wedding

Flashback

Ben POV:

"Alright, how do I look?" I smiled turning around. Today was the day. The day I get to marry my best friend.

"I honestly can't believe this day is here. You're getting married!" Josh smiled.

"How do you feel?" Sky asked.

"This is most excited I've ever been. I get to spend the rest of the life with the most incredible girl. How can I not be happy?" I laughed.

"Here, let me fix your tie." Josh said walking towards me.

"Josh there's nothing wrong with my tie." I laughed.

"I know, just let me have my moment." he replied. I don't think I could have picked a better best man. Finally, it was time. We went to take our places and Parker grabbed my arm.

"What's up?" I asked.

"I just wanted to tell you how happy I am for you and J, there's nobody else I would trust with my sister. Welcome to the family." Parker smiled and I grabbed him in a hug. I'm ready. I stood at my place at the altar looking out at all of our friends and family, and all the newsies boys. My mom already had tears in her eyes. The music started and the doors opened to reveal Melina in a beautiful yellow dress. I smiled at her and she gave me the biggest smile I've ever seen on her face. She started walking down, throwing flower petals along her way. When she got to the end of the aisle she ran and grabbed me in a hug.

"I love you Ben." she whispered as I fought back tears.

"Love you too munchkin." I said and kissed the top of her head. Next came the wedding party. Maura and Josh led the way down, followed by Emma and Parker, and then Melissa and Sky. They all took their place and then the music changed. Here she comes. My heart felt like it was racing a million miles a minute as I waited for the doors to open. Finally they did, revealing Jordyn in the most stunning dress. I don't think I've ever seen anything more beautiful. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I felt the tears start to run down my face as I was overwhelmed with emotions. How am I the lucky guy in the world that I get to marry that masterpiece of a woman. She smiled at me as wiped a tear away from her eyes, her dads arm linked in hers. These are her last few moments as Jordyn Lively. She finally made it up to me and I grabbed my hand in hers. The pastor talked and before I knew it, it was time for our vows. I went first.

"Jordyn, when I first met you we were 17 and I knew right away you were going to change my life forever. We've had some rocky moments but every single one of those ended with us back together and stronger than ever. I can't imagine my world without you in it, you make everyday brighter. From the way you smile when you're listening to your favorite song, how you support and love me through everything, and how you take care of Melina. I fall more in love with you everyday. And I can't wait to continue falling in love with you for the rest of our lives. I promise to always be there for you, through anything and everything. I promise to be yours forever." I smiled, fighting tears again. "And Melina, would you come over here?" I asked turning to face her. She ran over and I grabbed both of her hands in mine, kneeling down to her level. "Melina, I cannot thank you enough for everything you have done in my life. I promise to love you forever and to show you what love is through my relationship with Jordyn. I promise to guide you through life and to always be your best friend, even when you are a teenager and don't think I'm cool anymore." I laughed. She was crying which made it even harder for me not to cry. "I promise that you will always have a loving home and to always be your dad. You are the strongest kid I know and it is such an honor to be able to call you my daughter. I love you princess, and I can't wait for you to be Melina Cook." I said and she grabbed me in a hug sobbing. After a minute of hugging her I let go and she went back to her spot where Josh picked her up as she continued to cry.

"Benjamin Tyler Cook," Jordyn started as I grabbed her hands in mine. "You are the person who makes me feel loved when I can't love myself, who makes me believe in myself and believe that there is still good in this world when I'm in my darkest times. You have been protecting me since I was 17, and I've never felt more safe with anybody in my entire life. Sorry Parker." She laughed with tears in her eyes. "Watching you take care of Melina has confirmed what I already knew, that you are the most loving and caring person I have ever known. I promise to always be there to help you find your missing shoes, to love you fiercely forever and always, to always be honest with you, and to be there with you always. People have said before that we are crazy, but it's because I'm crazy in love with you. I can't wait to spend forever with you. And Melina, I am so happy you get to be a part of our happily ever after. I love you more than you could possibly know." She smiled wiping away more tears. We said our I Do's and then it was time.

"You may now kiss the bride." the priest said. Finally. I grabbed her waist and pulled her into a kiss. This is my wife. I am kissing my wife. JORDYN IS MY WIFE. WE ARE MARRIED. HOLY SHIT. The reception went by so fast and before I knew it, it was just the two of us alone in our hotel room.

"Jordyn Cook," I smiled, "Jordyn Cook I love you."

"You better, because you're stuck with me forever now." She laughed jumping on top of me on the bed.

"Me and you forever." I smiled and kissed her with more passion then I think I ever have. I slowly pulled down the zipper on the back of her dress and let it slip off of her shoulders and down her body. Her hot breath and short breaths hit my face as I continued to undress her. She smirked as she started unbuttoning my top while I undid my belt. This is the moment everybody thinks about. The wedding and craziness are all over and it's finally just the two of us. I couldn't keep my hands off of her. I don't think I've ever felt closer to her than in this moment. It's a night I know I will never forget.