The News

Literally I have like 10 unpublished chapters and I'm so far ahead of the story and I need y'all to catch up 😂

Melina POV:

"Hey Chris!" I smiled walking out of the theatre.

"Hello Melina! Can't believe we only have one more week together." Chris said.

"I know, I'm gonna miss you Chris. You are the best stagedoor security out there!" I smiled.

"Any plans yet for after your last show?" He asked.

"Lots of auditions, hopeing to book a role." I said.

"I'm sure you'll get something." Chris said.

"Let's hope!" I laughed. I went down to the stagedoor line and Josh and Sky and Parker were at the end.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked grabbing them in a hug.

"Apparently we are going out to eat after Jordyn finishes her show." Sky said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Who knows." Parker laughed.

"Well I'm gonna go get Maddie from Liam and then we can go bother Ben." I laughed. I walked into the hamilton theatre and I could hear they were on Blow Us All Away.Well, Phillip is about to die.

"Hey Liam!" I smiled.

"Hey little Mel. How was your new school?" Liam asked.

"AMAZING!" I smiled. I picked Maddie up who was sleeping on the couch and headed out. When I came back outside Ben was making his way down the stagedoor line. This could take awhile.

"Daddy!" Maddie smiled waking up. She kicked her legs until I set her down and then she ran over to Ben who was about halfway down the line. Ben smiled and picked her up.

"So, you excited to be an older sister again?" Sky asked.

"Jordyn told you all?" I asked.

"Yep. Ben seems excited." Parker said.

"Ben loves being a dad." I smiled. We all watched as he kissed Maddies cheek and laughed. He finally finished the line and came over to us. "Ben, why are we going out to eat.?" I asked.

""Because we have big news!" Ben said.

"You're buying me a horse?" I smiled.

"Melina, where would we keep a horse." Ben laughed.

"In my bedroom, duh!" I laughed.

"No horse." Ben laughed. Finally Hamilton ended and we waited at the stagedoor for her. Liam came out and said goodbye to Maddie and Jordyn came out last, figures. By the time she finished it was 11:45.

"Maddison, how do you have so much energy?" I laughed as Maddie ran circles around me.

"She should be asleep." Sky said.

"So should Melina but we have big news." Ben said.

"Can't you just tell me now?" I asked.

"No! It's a suprise! Now let's go!" Jordyn said. We got to the resturant and it was past midnight now. We sat down and ordered and Maddie was asleep on Ben's lap.

"Now can you tell me?" I asked.

"Fine." Jordyn laughed.

"Remember that audition you went to for the new musical Rags to Riches?" Ben asked.

"Did I get in?" I smiled.

"You are Cassandra Night." Jordyn smiled.

"OH MY GOSH!" I screamed, smiling from ear to ear. "Does that mean I get to record a cast album?"

"Yep!" Ben smiled.

"When do I start?" I asked.

"Your last show with Bonnie and Clyde is next Friday and you start the Monday after that." Jordyn said. Oh my gosh, I'm going to be in an original broadway cast, and I'm the lead role. Oh my gosh.

"You're going to have to work hard though. You will be missing some school and have long rehearsals and I don't want you to fall behind in school." Ben said.

"THIS IS GOING TO BE AMAZING!" I smiled.

"Congrats short stack." Sky smiled grabbing me in a hug.

"And, we will all be there for your opening night." Parker smiled.

"You'll be back in Georgia though." I said.

"Actually, I'm moving back here to New York. Couldn't stand being away from my twin." Parker laughed grabbing Jordyn in a hug.

"Everybody will be together." I smiled. "Like one big happy family." I've been in a lot of musicals and starred in most of them, but I've never been in an original broadway cast! HOW COOL IS THIS!!!!

*THE NEXT DAY*

"You look really tired." Nina said as we sat at lunch.

"Im exhausted. We went out to dinner after the show and didn't get back till 3 am. My sister was asleep on Ben at the resturant." I laughed.

"And you still got to school by 8?" Brady laughed.

"Somehow. I'm taking a nap before my show tonight." I laughed.

"Why were you out so late?" Jason asked.

"Because, we had big news." I said. "I'm allowed to talk about it until they release the information on Saturday."

"Come on, you can tell us." Nina said.

"I really wish I could." I said.

"We won't tell anybody, we swear." Lauren said. Well, they are my new friends.

"Ok, I was cast as the lead in a new musical!" I smiled.

"No way! That's incredible!" Caroline smiled.

"Yeah! I'm so excited!" I laughed.

"Well then we have to come see you in Bonnie and Clyde before you leave!" Jason smiled.

"Why don't you guys come toonight! I can give you guys a tour after!" I smiled.

"That sounds awesome!" Nina smiled.

"Awesome! I will talk to production and you guys can pick up your tickets at the box office!" I smiled.

"Hey, we're all going to a party Friday night, why don't you come with!" Jason said.

"I have a show at 8." I said.

"Well you can come after. Don't worry, the party goes on till late." Nina said.

"I don't know, I have another show Saturday and Ben doesn't like me out late on show nights." I said.

"He let you stay out late last night. And besides, you don't want to spend your whole life living in that theatre. Your 15, don't you want to do what normal teenagers do?" Nina asked.

"I don't know the definition of normal. Ever since I was 10 everywhere I go people recognize me and the paparazzi follows me. The only "normal" thing I do is go to a real school." I laughed.

"Well, I hope you come, everybody is going." Nina said.

"It would be awesome if you were there." Jason smiled. "I really want you to." He said. Holy crap look at those eyes.

"I'll be there." I smiled