It's Britney B****

(leave a comment and let me know what you want to see more of in the stories!!)

Parker POV:

"Why does your dressing room literally look like a play room?" I laughed looking around. I took Maddie to set today while Ben and Jordyn went on their auditions for Anastasia and since I'm sure they will get the roles, this is going to be a new normal for me so I might as well get comfortable.

"Here Uncle Parker, you can sit in my favorite chair!" Maddie said pouting to a pink fluffy circle chair. Oh...yay...

"I must be pretty special if I get to sit in your favorite chair!" I smiled. I have to put on that uncle charm.

"And look!" she smiled opening up a dresser that was next to the tv. She pulled out a bright pink boa and a princess tiara. Oh no. Oh no. Why must I be such a good uncle. Oh gosh here she comes with it all. "You're gonna look so beautiful!"

"Oh joy!" I said faking a smile. "So is this going to happen every time I bring you to set?"

"Don't worry, I have tiara options so you don't have to wear the same one every time!" Maddie giggled.

"Hey Maddison?" A voice asked as the door opened to reveal a beautiful blonde girl who immediately started giggling. She's gorgeous.

"Nice look." She laughed her eyes meeting mine. What is she talking about? Oh my gosh the boa and crown. What do I do what do I do? Play it cool! Why are no words coming out of my mouth?

"That's my uncle parker!" Maddie smiled running over to the girl and holding her hand. "Uncle Parker, this is GG."

"Also known as Genevieve." she laughed.

"Uncle Parker is going to be bringing me to set from now on because mommy and daddy are gonna be on stage again!" Maddie smiled.

"And we aren't supposed to talk about that outside of the house!" I said to Maddie with a fake smile in my nice voice.

"It's ok, I won't tell a soul." Genevieve laughed. "I was just coming to tell Maddie here that there's a surprise for her in the kitchen set."

"WHAT IS IT!" Maddie squealed excitedly.

"You'll have to check it out yourself." She winked. "I'm going back to my dressing room, catch you on set." she closed the door behind her and instantly threw the boa and tiara off and picked Maddie up so she was eye level with me.

"Maddie you have have to set me up with her!" I said.

"I don't know what that means! I'm only 6!" she laughed as I still held her up in the air. I swung her around and set her on the couch where she stood so she was still shorter than me, but a little closer to my height. Her curls were bouncing as she continued to laugh.

"That is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen." I said holding onto her shoulders.

"Excuse you!" Maddie said crossing her arms with a super offended look on her face.

"Besides my most beautiful nieces who I love with my whole heart and soul!"

"That's better."

"I need your help, I want to take her on a date!" I said.

"Then just ask her!" Maddie said.

"I can't just ask her! I need you to be my little wing girl. Talk me up to her! Make me look good!" I said.

"Should I tell her about the time you lost me in the aquarium?"

"You promised to never talk about that again! You have to say stuff that makes me seem like a fun, good uncle!"