Timmy

Jordyn POV:

"Blue you don't even realize how stressed I am." I said to Parker as we walked down the crazy city streets.

"Timmy needs us right now. We do for family." Parker explained.

"Timmy totally ditched the whole family after dad died, we haven't heard from since. What's going on that he needs us all of the sudden?" I asked.

"I don't know J, but aren't you excited to see him?" Parker asked.

"Yes! I've missed him more than I can explain, but I'm still stressed about seeing him." I said. I had been thinking about him a lot lately, especially since he turns 21 next week. But when he disappeared after Dad's funeral, there was only so much we could do. He started getting really distant from the family when he was 15. I know he was struggling with drugs for awhile but I never realized how bad it was until we saw him at the funeral. I don't want to imagine what he's going to look like today. We finally made it to the cafe and I recognized him instantly. He sat in a table next to window, a white hoodie on with his hood up, black sweatpants, and his hand shaking nervously on the table.

"Timmy?" I asked as we got closer.

"Jordyn." he said, his eyes filling with tears as he stood up and instantly grabbed me in a hug.

"Timmy what's going on?" Parker asked but he didn't respond right away. His head was buried in my shoulder as he continued to cry. I couldn't help but start to cry too as I held him.

"I need help." Timmy choked out through tears. "Please."

Melina POV:

We arrived at the school for our second day and I stood outside the gates with Lucas.

"So are we actually going to be in class today or should I call the school pretending to be our parents and say we are sick?" Lucas joked.

"Not funny!" I said punching his arm.

"Melina if it's really that hard for you to go into a school building because of what happened, you need to tell your parents." Lucas said.

"I don't want to let that define me. I want to move past it. I just want to be a normal kid." I said.

"What even is normal?" Lucas asked. "Come on, we have home room together. I'll be right there with you." I looked at him and smiled while he pulled me into a side hug. "Now let's go, we don't want to be late for our first second day school." I followed him in and walked behind him as everybody stopped to say hi to him or call out his name. It felt like the whole school was staring at me, like everybody wanted to know what I was going to do. We sat down in the back of the classroom with Lucas right next to me. I guess this isn't too bad. A girl with long brunette curly hair walked in between our two desks and sat down right on top of Lucas' desk.

"Lucas! Where were you yesterday?" she asked.

"I forgot it was the first day of school. How was your summer Charlotte?" Lucas asked.

"Spent it has in Paris with Daddy and his new wife, it was magical." she smiled.

"I can imagine." Lucas laughed. "This is Melina, she's new here."

"Aren't you in my third period?" She asked looking at me.

"You must be thinking of my sister, her name is Carmen." I explained.

"Identical twins, they are Ben and Jordyn's kids." Lucas said.

"That's where I recognize you from! I've seen you on a couple different headlines. Nice to put a face to a name." She smiled.