The Roof

Enjoy this chapter! I've also been updating Everlasting Love if anybody reads that story! Thanks again for the love and support!

Ben POV:

We stood outside taking pictures after Carmen's adoption was finalized! I am officially the father of 5 kids! At the ripe old age of 28! And two of those kids are 16...cool.

"Ok girls, you are in charge of all the little ones this afternoon for a little bit, we will be back tonight so we can all go out to dinner." I explained.

"Why do we have to have the be on baby duty?" Melina whined.

"I'm not a baby!" Maddie protested crossing her arms.

"You kinda still are." Melina responded.

"Daddy!" Maddie whined.

"Mel please, we have some very important things we need to do." I begged.

"Fine, but you owe me." Melina replied.

"As if, we are family and you do for family." Jordyn added in. We dropped all the girls off back at the house and then it was go time.

"Ok, has anybody heard from Sky or Parker?" I asked as me, Jordyn, and Josh stood outside the building.

"Nope. We should probably start by asking that guy in your hotel room what he knows though." Josh suggested. Sounded like the best plan we got. We hurried over to the hotel room hoping that guy was still there. Who would've guessed I would be hoping that a total stranger would be in my hotel room. We opened the door and sure enough, he was lying there on the bed watching tv.

"Aye you're back! Not gonna lie, I was starting to think you was pranking me." the guy laughed.

"Ok listen, we don't remember anything that happened last night, we need your help filling it in." I explained.

"Bro, I don't remember anything either. One thing I know I was outside this bar and next thing I know, I'm here." he explained.

"What's your name?" Jordyn asked.

"Dominic, but you can just call me Dom"

"Ok, dom, do you have any idea why you are wearing our friends clothes?" I asked.

"Wooaahhh." he said looking down and around him. "You're right! These ain't my clothes!"

"Oh my gosh he's an idiot." Jordyn said rolling her eyes.

"Is there anything you can remember about last night?" Josh asked.

"There's a selfie on my phone with two random guys but that's all I got." he said tossing us his phone. We all crowded around the phone I caught and sure enough, there was Sky and Parker.

"The location says this was taken right outside this hotel." Jordyn noticed.

"Do you think they are here too?" I asked.

"Yo they better be! That redhead is wearing my favorite jacket!" Dom said.

"Josh, call the front desk and see if anybody in here is checked in under Sky Flaherty or Parker Lively." I said. Jordyn leaned against my shoulder and grabbed my hand in hers.

"Babe, I'm nervous. What if something happened to them?" she whispered.

"Don't worry Jor, everything's gonna be fine. We've survived crazy drunk nights before." I smiled kissing her forehead.

"Yeah like when you and josh got married!" she giggled.

"How could I forget my first marriage?" I laughed.