What Comes Next

Ben POV:

"Ok Melina is in her bed resting and Carmen is making sure she stays stocked on water and crackers." I said going into the bedroom. Jordyn was laying on the bed in her pajamas, I can tell she threw her up in a bun quickly just not wanting to deal with it. I laid down on the bed next to her and she lifted her head so I could put my arm under her head.

"It's going to be just us again." Jordyn said nuzzling into me.

"Everybody is staying in the city, it's not like they are going far away. We still have each other right here, just like we always have and always will. We got this." I reassured her.

"What if this is more than we can handle?" Jordyn asked.

"Baby, we've handled more than this before."

"Ben I'm pregnant." Jordyn blurred out. She turned to look at me with big eyes, obviously a little freaked out.

"You're pregnant?" I said as a smile appeared on my face.

"I'm pretty sure." she replied, a smile creeping on her face. I instantly rolled my body on top of her and slammed my lips into hers, our fingers intertwining. I pulled back and looked down at her, the most perfect woman to ever exist.

"We're gonna have another baby." I beamed.

"Yeah!" she half whispered, talking through her little laugh. I brushed a strand of hair out of her face. I get to have another baby with this girl. "Are you hoping for another girl or a boy this time?"

"Team boy all the way, and maybe not name this one after your gay ex." I winked.

"Blame your daughter! Besides, you were the one that approved of the name. I tried to get her to pick a different name." Jordyn laughed defending herself. I ran my hands from her shoulders down to her waist and gently kissed her stomach. "Are we going to be ok?" she asked shyly. I looked back at her.

"Of course we are, we have never we a challenge we couldn't overcome together." I reassured her. That smile of hers is killer. We are having another baby. WE ARE HAVING ANOTHER BABY. Holy shit, we are going to have 6 kids.

Sky POV:

"You can't do this Kinsley!" Lucas yelled at her.

"Do not yell at your sister." I said to Lucas.

"Sky-" Lucas started at me.

"I already know what you're about to say Lucas. That I'm not your father and you are right and I'm not trying to be. But Kinsley is my wife and I'm not going to let you disrespect her ok?" I said cutting him off. Lucas stopped and took a deep breath collecting himself.

"I love it here Kins, I've never actually been happy in a house before. Even in the last house, why do you think I had all of those fucking parties? Because fuck that place was so lonely. A huge house and I was all alone. I just didn't want to be alone Kins. This is the first place that has actually felt like a home. Not a house, a home." he was trying to stay calm, but his voice started to crack a little at the end.

"And this new place will be your home too. Sky and I are starting a family, but it's not a family without my little brother." Kinsley said grabbing him in a hug.

"But what if it isn't. What if this is the only home I will ever know." Lucas asked.

"I promise that's not true Lucas. We already have a room for you in the apartment. And it's only 10 minutes from here." she explained.

"I know you don't want to leave Melina. But you are only 10 minutes from her." I said.

"But she needs me." Lucas said. "Everybody is leaving the house right now! You all saw her pass out because she was overwhelmed. I don't want her to think everybody is leaving her. I don't want her to think I'm leaving her. You know her past Sky, all the shit she's been through. She is not stable enough to handle this."