Red Carpet

Melina POV:

"Morning Chris!" I smiled as I arrived at the stagedoor for our 2 show day.

"Good morning Melina! How's it going?" He asked.

"Great!" I smiled.

"I was looking through old pictures yesterday and I found a picture from when you were on the Les Mis tour and I was security there!" Chris said.

"Oh my gosh! I remember that! I was only 10! You saved me from the paparazzi!" I laughed.

"That was crazy." Chris laughed. "You were so tiny though. Crazy I'm now your security here." He laughed.

"Well you're the best security ever." I laughed as he opened the door for me. "Thanks Chris!" I smiled and went into the theatre.

"Melina! Have you picked out an outfit for tonight?" Delia asked.

"Yes! I had a fitting this morning and I am wearing the most beautiful dress! It sells for $1200!l I smiled.

"I wish I could go with you!" Delia said.

"Except you have to be me in the show!" I laughed.

"Yeah but a movie premiere is so much cooler!" She said.

"I told you, if there's ever one on a Monday when we don't have a show I will take you!" I laughed.

"You are literally the luckiest person ever." Delia said.

"If I were the luckiest person ever then Jordyn and Ben would let me be homeschooled." I said.

"Hey Mel, Jordyn dropped Maddie off here." Ben said walking into the room carrying Maddie.

"Hi Mads!" I smiled grabbing her from Ben.

"MEENA!" She laughed kissing my cheek.

"Wow father of the year, just pawns the kid off to the older sister." I laughed.

"I have to go get my fake blood stuff put on me! Have fun!" Ben said and left.

"Can I do my makeup?" Maddie asked.

"How about Delia does it for you while I get dressed!" I laughed.

"OK!" Maddie smiled and ran over to Delia. "I wanna look like Meena!" Maddie said.

"Maddie, you know how to say my name. Why do you always say Meena?" I laughed.

"Because, I like it!" Maddie laughed.

"3 year old logic everybody." Delia laughed. "Who's gonna watch Maddie tonight?"

"I think Sky and Lollie." I said. "But how excited are you to go on tonight!" I smiled.

"It's gonna be awesome!" She smiled. It was time for the show and before I knew it, the show was over and we were back in our apartment getting ready for the premiere.

"I don't think I've ever felt more beautiful in my life." I smiled looking in the mirror. I was wearing the most beautiful pink dress I had ever seen.

"My little girl is growing up so fast." Ben said standing behind me.

"Ready to go guys?" Jordyn asked.

"Yep!" I smiled. We got into the limo and headed out. When we arrived there were tons of cameras flashing. Ben got out of the car first followed by Jordyn and then by me. Security led us down to the red carpet. Oh my gosh, so many cameras. You got this Melina. Head up, smile big, and don't trip and fall.

"MELINA! MELINA! OVER HERE! LOOK HERE! MELINA!" People shouted. I stopped on the marked location and smiled, posing for the pictures. Security came and moved me to the next spot. Ow, my mouth hurts from smiling. Next it was time for the interview line.