AU part 1

Ben POV:

"Alright lets start your VIP tour!" I said to the new girl. Her name was Ellie and she was going to be joining the tour with us and I was in charge of giving her the tour. I showed her all around backstage, introduced her to as many people as I could, and ended the tour on the stage on top of the set.

"This is incredible!" She smiled looking around.

"Get ready to have the time of your life. This tour is amazing between the cast and the fans, there's never a dull moment." I laughed.

"I just can't believe you are only 17 and this talented!" she said. She was 22 with fire red head that curled at the bottom, and dark hazel eyes. Looks like Sky has some competition for the fans favorite redhead.

"Ben!" I heard Josh scream to me from the wings.

"Shoot I should probably go, I'll see you tomorrow at rehearsal though right?" I asked her.

"Yeah, see you there!" She smiled. I ran down the set and met up with Josh who was waiting for me with Sky.

"How did the tour go?" Josh asked.

"It was good! She seems really sweet!" I said. "I am big tired though so can we please go back to the hotel?"

Jordyn POV:

"Look at him! He's beautiful!" Maura gushed as she showed me a picture on her phone.

"Who even is that?" I laughed shoving a grape into my mouth.

"Sky Flaherty, the hottest redhead to exist." she smiled staring at her phone.

"Since when do you have a thing for redheads?" I asked.

"Since I saw Sky." she said.

"I hate school lunches." Parker complained sitting down at the table next to me.

"I literally offer to pack you a lunch every morning and every morning you say no you'll buy, and then every day you complain that you hate school lunches." I laughed.

"So what did I miss?" Parker asked completely ignoring what I just said. No shock there.

"Just Maura fawning over some random guy." I said.

"Oh, so nothing?" Parker joked.

"Come on Parker, look at him!" She said showing Parker the phone.

"I literally don't give a fuck." Parker said ignoring her and digging into what looked like it should be mashed potatoes.

"So how do you know this guy?" I asked.

"Well I don't. He's in this show called Newsies." Maura explained.

"Hey! That was the show Jordyn was gonna audition for!" Parker said, his mouth half full of food.

"WHAT! YOU WERE GOING TO BE IN NEWSIES AND YOU DIDNT GO?" Maura screamed causing half of the cafeteria to turn and look at us.

"Maura it's embarrassing enough we eat alone, we don't need more attention drawn to us!" I said trying to quiet her down.

"Why didn't you audition?" she whispered.

"I had a paper to write. There will be more auditions." I said.

"Hey Parker, why don't you come sit with us instead of these losers." Two girls said walking up to our table.

"Nah I'm good here, I'd rather sit with my sister and her friend then you fake wanna-be's." Parker smiled. I couldn't help but laugh at what he said. The girls gave him a look of disgust and turned off.