Mission Save Lucas

Carmen POV:

"They can't actually do this, can they?" I asked.

"I honestly have no idea." Sky replied. Kinsley, Lucas, and their parents went into one of the rooms to talk. I decided to stay back and not go with Jordyn, this is more interesting.

"Nobody can tell Melina about this." Ben said.

"Tell me about what?" Melina asked walking down the stairs, rubbing her eyes.

"I swear she always knows when we are talking about her." Josh said.

"What's going on?" she asked. She was wearing one of Parker's shirt as pajamas, an old lacrosse one.

"Mel, hey! Can I get you breakfast?" Ben asked awkwardly.

"Yeah sure, I'll take a big serving of what the hell are you guys hiding?" she said.

"Lucas' parents are here." Sky said.

"Why is that a big deal?" Melina asked confused.

"They're upstairs talking, we will have answers when they come back." Ben said. "Until then, let's get some food in you Princess." he kissed the top of her head and lead her over to the kitchen. She will not handle it well if they are actually able to take him.

"What's going to happen if they can take him?" I whispered to Sky.

"Carmen I don't know!" Sky whispered back frustrated. Now would be a good time to shut up Carmen.

"Maybe this house has reached full capacity, since we just got a new house member the universe is kicking one out." Josh joked. Sky and I both just glared at him. "Sorry I'll shut up."

"Hey I got your text, what's up?" Nate asked walking out of the elevator with Carter and Aaron. I ran over and grabbed him in a hug.

"Do you children even have your own houses?" Ben asked from the kitchen.

"Yeah, it's just more fun here." Carter shrugged. He went straight to the pantry and started looking. "Ben where's the grocery list? You're all out of fruit loops."

"You don't live here!" Ben said.

"I'll just put a sticky note on the fridge for Jordyn." Carter said.

"Somebody please tell me what's going on." Melina said.

"It is too early in the morning to have this many people in our house." Parker said walking down the stairs with sunglasses on.

"You look horrible." Sky said.

"Try hungover as fuck." Parker said walking past us all and straight to the kitchen. He opened the fridge, grabbed the milk and started chugging it from the carton.

"You're disgusting." I said.

"Glad you're awake, now take your baby." Josh said standing up.

"PARKER HAS A BABY?" Aaron freaked.

"I'm just as shocked as you are kid." he said. He set the carton down and took James from Josh.

"So he can drink milk from the carton but I can't ask for fruit loops? This is nepotism." Carter said.

"Dude do you even know what that word means?" Nate asked.

"No but I couldn't say sexist because we are both dudes so I'm going with nepotism." Carter said.

"Again, somebody tell me what's going on!" Melina protested.

"SHHHH YOU'RE TOO LOUD." Parker insisted.