Hawaii Part 1

Melina POV:

"I think your uncles are out for my blood." Jason laughed as we walked along the beach.

"Yeah, they probably are honestly." I laughed.

"Oh good!" I smiled up at him and kept laughing as I wrapped my arms around him.

"Don't worry I won't let them hurt you. I can't make any promises about Ben though!" I joked. Ben would never admit it out loud, but I think he actually likes Jason. We made it back to the family and Maddie instantly ran to Jason.

"Can you go with me in the water Jason?" She asked pressing his cheeks together. They went off to the water and I sat down on the towel next to Jordyn.

"Looks like you've got a good one there Melina." Jordyn smiled as she watched Jason run into the water with Maddie.

"Yeah, he's pretty great." I smiled watching them admiringly. "But he's not mine."

"What do you mean?"

"He still hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend, and I'm starting to wonder if he ever will."

"Mel, he is head over heels for you. It's so obvious."

"But why won't he ask me!!"

"Oh are we having girl talk?" Ben asked running up, pulling out his headphones. He had just gotten back from his run on the beach so he was completely covered in sweat, gross.

"It's nothing." I laughed.

"Damn how come I am never invited to girl talk?" Ben replied.

"Maybe because you aren't a girl?" Jordyn laughed. As much as I loved Ben, there's no way I could talk with him about this.

"Ok fine, have fun with your girl talk. THAT IM NOT ALLOWED TO JOIN. I'm gonna go back to the house and shower, then the guys and I are gonna go grab lunch, are you good to watch the kids?"

"Yeah I got them, are you taking Jason too?" Jordyn asked.

"Oh you should!! He would love that!" I smiled.

"Do I have to?" Ben asked.

"Ben!"

"Fine fine, we'll take the boy." Ben said rolling his eyes. "Love you baby." Ben said kissing Jordyns head and running off.

"Does Ben like Jason?" I asked.

"Of course he does, but he will probably never show it." Jordyn laughed. I turned and watched Jason playing in the water with Maddison. Why hasn't he asked me yet? Is he playing me? He told me he loved me, and I love him too, so why won't he ask me to be his girlfriend?

Ben POV:

"GUYS! OUR RESERVATION WAS 10 MINUTES AGO! WE GOTTA GO!" I screamed up to the bedroom.

"Baby," Jordyn said walking over and grabbing the collar of my shirt loosely. "don't be too hard on the boy. All of you guys already have him scared shitless." she kissed my cheek and I wrapped my arms around her.

"If I don't keep him scared of me then how am I ever going to have fun with him." I laughed.

"Remember how you felt when my brothers were trying to scare you off?" Jordyn said.

"It didn't work though, because here we are." I smirked.

"So what makes you think it's gonna work with Jason?" She laughed.

"Listen I get that you guys are like super in love and everything but can you just like...not." Carmen said entering the living room. I grabbed Jordyns face and started making out with her.