They Was Coronas!

Sky POV:

"Sky!" I heard Carmen say as she started banging on Kinsley and I's door. Kinsley was passed out on our bed so I quickly ran to the door and opened it.

"Whats up?" I asked going into the hallway and closing the door behind me.

"It's Day 3 of quarantine, and nobody will talk to me still. Do you wanna play something in the gaming room?" Carmen asked.

"I wish I could Car but I'm planning a surprise for when Kinsley wakes up." I explained.

"Oh...I see." Carmen said and started to walk away. Shit. She really needs me right now doesn't she.

"Carmen wait!" I said and she quickly turned around. "Kins is probably gonna be asleep for awhile. I have some time for a few games." Her face instantly lit up.

"Really!" She beamed.

"Yeah, lets go." I laughed. I followed her up the stairs and to the gaming room, where we both grabbed controllers. "So quarantine hasn't been treating you too well?"

"It's actual hell. It's reached a point where Maddie won't even talk to me now. And I'm also pretty sure Ben and Jordyn are trying to add another child to this house." Carmen said.

"Is 5 kids not enough for them?" I laughed.

"Apparently not." Carmen smiled.

"Listen, I promise this is all going to work out. I can't make them talk to you. But just be patient. This will be done before quarantine is over I promise." I said. We have to fix this. I played games with her for a little while until Jordyn came in and made her go do her schoolwork. I grabbed the boys and brought them all into the lounge to talk.

"You said we are getting more beer delivered to us tomorrow right?" Parker asked sipping his beer.

"Of course, and get this. I ordered Coronas." Ben said bursting out into laughter.

"Haha I get it!" Josh laughed with him.

"Guys, we have to fix this Melina and Carmen situation." I said.

"He's right, family dinners are super awkward right now with half of the table not talking to each other." Josh said.

"But how? We can't trap them in an elevator like last time." Ben said.

"That was pretty smart though." Parker said holding his beer up to them.

"We just need to remind them what it was like when they first found each other." Josh said.

"They were so happy then." Ben said.

"Wow are you guys having a secret meeting without me?" Jordyn asked coming into the room and wrapping her arms around Bens neck.

"You usually dont like taking part in our schemes." I said.

"Yes because your schemes are usually idiotic like trapping two of our daughters in an elevator." Jordyn said. "Josh toss me a beer."

"Well we have to figure out someway for Melina and Carmen to talk to each other again." Parker said.

"Oh, Kinsley and I already solved that. Try and keep up." Jordyn laughed sitting on Ben's lap and cracking open her beer.

"What are you talking about? I literally just talked to Carmen and she was still upset." Sky said.

"We're fixing it tonight. Don't worry we already have it all planned out." I said.

"And when did you guys make this so called master plan?" Josh asked making air quotes around 'master plan'.

"Just a little bit ago. Kinsley came into my room and we talked about it and came up with the idea." Jordyn said.