Thanksgiving Pt 1

Melina POV:

"Could this elevator be any slower!" I said as I tapped my foot impatiently. If we don't beat Jordyn and Ben, I'm dead. Finally the elevator doors opened and we ran into our house. "Alright Maddie I need you to go to your room, wipe your face off, and go right to bed. And remember what I said."

"Don't tell mommy and daddy." Maddie said to me.

"Good job. Now go!" I said. She sprinted up the stairs and I fell down on the couch, just in time as the elevator dinged and Jordyn and Ben stepped out. "Hey! How was the show!" I smiled. Ben looked around confused.

"Are you talking to me? Jordyn I think she's really talking to me. You hear her too right?" Ben said.

"And on that note I'm going to bed." I said.

"Wait a second, we want to talk to you first." Ben said.

"Actually Ben wants to talk to you, I want to go curl up in a ball and throw up." Jordyn said and went up the stairs.

"What's up." I said, falling back into the couch.

"Listen, I know I can sometimes be a little dramatic when it comes to you and boys." Ben said.

"A little?" I laughed.

"It's only because it's hard to watch you grow up. But I'm trying. And I need you to try too. How am I supposed to trust you with boys when you are constantly lying to me about where you are going, sneaking around with boys, and hiding pretty much everything from me! And getting a hotel room to lose your virginity? Come on Melina, you're worth more than that. You need to remember that." I looked down at the floor, feeling hurt by his words.

"If it makes you feel better, Jason hasnt talked to me since that night." I said.

"Honestly it doesn't. He was a good kid." Ben said. "I know you aren't a little girl anymore, but don't rush to grow up so fast. The trust between us is completely broken right now. And that's gonna take awhile to get back."

"I'm sorry."

"As of right now you are off of house arrest, but you are on probation. Curfew is now 8pm and you are not allowed to go anywhere without texting me where you are going and once you are there. And doors have to be kept completely open when boys are here, no exceptions. Not even Lucas. And if you take the smallest step out of line you are back on house arrest."

"Got it." I smiled. Just then Melina and Josh ran out of the elevator.

"Oh look! Everybody's here!" Carmen smiled awkwardly.

"Yeah, Ben was just telling me how I'm off of house arrest." I said, hoping she knows that mean I beat him home.

"Great! Let's celebrate!" Carmen said.

"How was trick or treating? Did Maddie get a lot of candy?" Josh asked.

"She already ate all the candy she got." I said.

"Melina! You let her eat all that candy!" Ben freaked.

"Its fine! I think I'm just going to go to bed though, I'm exhausted." I said. I told everybody goodnight and then headed up to my bed. I can't believe I got away with that. Ben and Jordyn will never know.

*a few weeks later*

Jordyn POV:

"It is only 6am, why are you already down here in the kitchen?" Ben asked, walking down the stairs rubbing his eyes. His curls were all over the place and his glasses half falling off of his face.

"This is the largest thanksgiving we are ever having. I have a lot of cooking to do!" I said as I anxiously whipped up the cream for the pies.

"How can I help you babe?" Ben asked.