AU part 2

Jordyn POV:

"Would you hold still!" I whined at Parker.

"It fucking hurts!" Parker complained.

"Well it would hurt less if you stopped flinching so much!" I said. I was trying to cover up his black eye before Dad came home from his meeting. We were able to avoid him last night but I don't think it will be as easy this time. 

"I don't know how girls do this everyday." Parker complained.

"I don't either, it's way too much work for me. I give major credit to the girls that do it everyday." I said.

"Are you almost done?" Parker asked.

"Yeah." I said putting some finishing touches on it. Perfect, you can't even see it. "There. Dad will never know."

"What would I do without you." Parker said looking in the mirror.

"Well without me you wouldn't have gotten the black eye in the first place." I laughed.

"You know what I mean J." he said.

"Yeah I'm pretty amazing." I smiled. "Now get out of my room so I can get dressed for tonight."

"That's right, you gotta go watch Newsies with Maura." Parker laughed.

"Ugh please don't remind me. She's going to be crazy fan girl all night. Please come with!" I pleaded him.

"Have fun!" Parker laughed jumping up and running out of my room. Fucker. Ugh what do I even wear tonight? I walked over to my closet and went to the dress section. I don't want anything too formal...found it! A short lacy burgundy dress with a tan cardigan, perfect! I quickly got changed and decided to do beach waves in my hair. Should I do makeup? Nah, who am I trying to impress?

"Ms. Jordyn, Maura is here." our nanny, Kelsey said knocking on my bedroom door.

"Coming!" I said. Here goes nothing. The whole car ride to the theatre Maura wouldn't shut up about the different cast members. I learned that the lead is played by a guy named Dan and that the girl who plays the lead is an 'iconic queen'. She told me all about her crush Sky, the 'bean' named Ben, and how Josh loves bacon. She also called one of the cast members a cinnamon roll?? Why is everybody in this cast food?? I know more about these guys that I've never met then I probably should.

"WE'RE HERE!" Maura squealed as we walked into the theatre.

"Where are we sitting?" I laughed.

"In the middle of the orchestra."

"Damn, good seats. You spoil me." I joked.

"More like I spoil myself, I wasn't getting cheap tickets to see my boys." Maura said rolling her eyes. We sat down and Maura continued to gush on but I just kind of tuned her out. I just need this show to start so she will shut up. After what seemed like forever the lights dimmed and the overture music started. Finally. The show was pretty impressive, but once the second song started something seemed familiar.

"Maura who is that guy with the cigar?" I whispered.

"That's Ben Cook."

"Why does he look so familiar?"

"I've probably shown you pictures of him at some point." I guess that's why he looks familiar. It was honestly a little weird watching the show thinking I could've been in it. That could've been me up on that stage...did I make a mistake? I thought about everything that has happened since the audition, my family needs me here. Timmy needs my help with school since dad is never around to help, I don't want him to just be stuck with the nannies. And parker, gosh I can't imagine how he would survive...and to be honest I don't think i could survive without him either.