Ben's Surprise

*throwback*

Jordyn POV:

I sat backstage in the dressing room listening to the show over the speakers.

"You won't be shooing us away when we get our mugs in the papes!" I heard Ben say. My face lit up with a smile. I love listening to his voice every night. He finished Act 1 and instantly ran into my dressing room.

"Ben!" I smiled as he pushed open the door. I stood up to grab him in a hug and tackled me onto the couch in my dressing room. I burst into laughter as he started kissing all over my neck.

"Oh keep it PG!" one of the boys screamed as they closed our door, laughing.

"What is this about!" I laughed as Ben continued to kiss me all over.

"I just love you!" Ben laughed as he nuzzled his face into my neck.

"Babe!" I continued to laugh. "We have a show to do!"

"We have all of Santa Fe and intermission just cuddle me!" he said. He was wrapped all around me like a koala bear and holding on tight.

"How about I do your black eye makeup for act 2 for you?"

"Ok deal." He laughed getting up. I stood up next to him and he wrapped his arms around my arm. "Kiss me first." I pressed my lips against his but couldn't help but laugh. I love this, I love him. "Ok let's go." He said and grabbed my hand. We ran out into the hallway and down the stairs to the boys dressing room.

"Well look who came up for air!" Nico laughed as we ran into the room.

"Oh hush!" I laughed hitting his shoulder. Ben sat down at his station and I wrapped my arms around his shoulders. "Ready to look beat up?"

"Is it weird kissing her when she's dressed up as a boy?" Jordan asked.

"Is that really your only question?" Ben laughed.

"We could always just dress Ben up like a girl and call it even." Josh said.

"Wow guys you know I really do treasure these dressing room moments with you guys." I sarcastically laughed.

"Hey, you know our dressing room is more fun than the girlsies room!" Jeff protested.

"I do love you guys though, I hope I keep all of you in my life forever." I smiled.

"Yeah you're stuck with us Jordyn!" DeMarius laughed.

"Forever and always." Ben smiled kissing my hand.

*present day*

"Ben! Where are we going!" I laughed.

"Just follow me!" He pulled me behind him down a long path. It was our first night here in Hawaii and it was truly picture perfect. The sun was about to set, it was slightly windy, and Ben bought me this beautiful flower sundress to wear tonight. I had no idea what was going on, but I love when he surprises me. "Ok, here we go!" I looked past him and saw the most beautiful table set up right at the edge of the beach, covered in rose petals and the most beautiful view.

"Ben, oh my gosh." I said in awe looking around.

"Oh wait no don't look at that, that's not for us." Ben said turning me the other direction. "I'm kidding!" He laughed when he saw he confused look on my face.

"This is beautiful." I smiled.

"Tonight's just the two of us, the guys have the kids. I know the rest of the vacation will be crazy and we will be chasing the twins and Maddie around like crazy, but tonight is about us." He smiled. I grabbed his face and pulled him into a kiss, unable to resist that smile of his.

"Baby, you're amazing." I smiled pressing my forehead against his.

"I love you Jo, always and forever." he kissed me again and then walked over to the table, pulling my chair out for me. I don't deserve him. I am literally the luckiest girl to exist.

Parker POV:

"You know, this is not exactly how I was imagining our bachelor week in Hawaii starting." I said as I laid Gabi down on the floor to change her diaper.

"Oh come on, it's just one night. We owe it to Ben and Jordyn, they didn't have to bring us along on this vacation." Sky said.

"Hey is it ok if we go out tonight?" Carmen asked.

"Go out where? You guys are 16!" Josh said. He was on the couch playing with Maddie, he was definitely her favorite uncle.

"There's a teen club on the resort, we thought it would be fun!" Melina said.

"And I'm actually 17..." Jason started and I gave him a death glare. "...but you know what that doesn't matter."

"Come on guys, it's harmless." Carmen said.

"And there's no alcohol there." Melina said. Josh, Sky, and I all looked at each other.

"Ok fine, but be back by 9." Josh said.

"Midnight." Melina said.

"10." Sky added into the negotiation.

"11." Carmen fought back.

"8." I said.

"What even!" Melina protested.

"Fine 10. But try and push that and it will be 8." I said.

"Fine. Let's go." She said grabbing Jason's hand.

"Jason! If you guys are back a minute past 10, your head is on the line." I said. Melina rolled her eyes and they were headed out. "So literally everybody is going out tonight except for us 3."

"And me!" Maddison smiled.

"Have you guys thought about settling down and having a family?" Sky asked while he played with Peyton.

"Oh so we're getting deep tonight, that's what's happening." I laughed.

"I mean, dont you guys ever want this? The kids, the wife, the family vacations?" Sky asked.

"Is that what you want?" Josh asked.

"Honestly yeah. I mean, that's what I thought I was going to get with Lollie. But damn, it's just hard sometimes seeing Ben and Jordyns life. Like, they have the perfect marriage, the perfect family, the perfect life. I don't mean to but sometimes...I guess I get a little jealous."

"Oh come on Sky, we all know better than anybody else that their life isn't perfect, their kids aren't perfect-" I started.

"I'm perfect!" Maddie smiled.

"Yes you are princess." Josh laughed tickling her as she squealed out with laughter.

"Sky, listen. You are gonna find love. But it's gonna happen. Give it time. But for right now, you get to love on these little cutie babies!" I laughed throwing Gabi up and catching her. I've known Sky for 10 years now, and I know love has been hard for him. I know all his feelings are amplified right now because of the divorce, but I do really feel bad for him.