Mr. Beauty Queen

We are still continuing the challenge to send Newsie Love to 3 of your friends! There's been a bunch of new readers the past 2 days who have already commented how much they love it, let's keep it up! Remember to send them the first book of the Newsie Love trilogy! Otherwise they might be a liiiitle confused if they start with this one! Leave me a comment if you sent it to your friends! 💛

Sky POV:

What do I want to watch? Netflix has too many options...I'll probably just watch The Office for the hundredth time.

"UGH!" Carmen screamed storming into the elevator. "I WISH WE HAD A DOOR I COULD SLAM RIGHT NOW."

"Here want to throw a pillow at the elevator? It makes me feel better sometimes." I said tossing a pillow to her. She caught it and then threw it as hard as she could at the elevator doors. "Feel better?"

"NO. NO I DONT." She screamed and stomped into the living room with me and threw herself into a chair.

"Wanna talk about it?" I asked. I bet this will be more interesting than tv.

"Why am I not as pretty as Melina? She's the one that has all these guys falling at her feet and the one offered the modeling contracts." Carmen pouted.

"You literally look exactly the same." I said.

"Apparently not! Everybody likes Melina way more than me. She has over 10 million on Instagram now and I only have 6 million!"

"I mean 6 million is still a shit ton of followers." I muttered.

"It's just not fair! I'm constantly just living in Melina's shadow."

"Says who?"

"Says the whole freaking world!"

"Carmen, you wanna know why Melina gets more attention? Because she is in the headlines almost everyday. And she has been since she was 10. Of course she is going to get more media attention when she is constantly doing something to get their attention. You tend to fly under the radar and that's not a bad thing. You do what you're supposed to do, and don't do anything to cause you to be subject to rumors or something scandalous." I explained.

"Yeah well look how far that's getting me! I follow the rules, do what I'm told, and look what it's gotten me. Nothing. Maybe it's time I break out of this shell and break some rules." she said.

"Wait that's not what I-" I started.

"Thanks Uncle Sky! You always know what to say!" Carmen smiled and jumped up, running up the stairs.

"Carmen wait- oh what's the point." I said leaning back into the couch again.

"Uncle Sky!" Maddie screamed running out of the elevator with Ben and Jordyn behind her.

"Maddie!" I smiled when she jumped up onto me. "How was rehearsal guys?"

"Pretty good, it's fun to be in a show together again." Ben smiled.

"And I had my first fitting for the red dress and I'm totally obsessed!" Jordyn squealed. "But have you seen Melina?"

"Nope but apparently she knows about the modeling contracts." I said.

"Oh great." Ben said.

"Oh and Carmen might start rebelling, she maybe took my advice the wrong way, who knows." I explained.

"But you still have me!" Maddie smiled.

"And thank goodness for that." Ben laughed picking Maddie up off of me and spinning her around.