Troubled GiGi

Melina POV:

I ran through the hallway and straight to Lucas' room.

"LUCAS I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE!" I screamed banging on his door. "OPEN THE DOOR." He finally opened the door wearing just a pair of athletic shorts, sweat dripping off of him. Oh damn I've never seen him like this.

"Why are you going psycho on my door?" He asked leaning against the door frame.

"Clothes, ever heard of them?" I asked.

"I was working out, don't change the subject." He said obviously annoyed. Right, stay focused Melina.

"What the fuck did you say to Jason?" I asked him crossing my arms.

"I don't know what you're talking about." he said lifting his chin and looking back into his bedroom. He really pisses me off, ugh!

"You said something to him and now he told me he needs space after he just told me the other day he loved me." I explained getting my face right in front of his. "You're going to tell me right now what you said to him or I swear Lucas-" I started but couldn't finish because he grabbed my face with both of his hands and slammed his lips into mine. Holy hell what is happening. After a few seconds he let go of my face, pulled back from me and then closed the door right in my face. What the fuck. I stood frozen facing his door, my breaths short and quick.

"Melina, your grandparents are going to be here in a few minutes with Peyton and Gabi, can you go clean up your painting stuff from the living room?" Jordyn asked walking up to me in the hallway carrying a laundry basket.

"Oh um yeah of course." I said snapping back to reality.

"Why are you creepily standing outside of Lucas' door?" she asked confused.

"Was just trying to talk to him, but apparently talking isn't what he wants to do." I said still staring at his door. I took a deep breath and headed downstairs where Parker and Genevieve were sitting on the couch with Maddison in between them. Shocker.

"Hey Melina!" Genevieve smiled to me.

"I'm surprised you want to be here right now after the crazy past 2 weeks we've had." I laughed.

"She actually wanted to talk to you Melina." Parker said.

"Wait really?" I said surprised. She's sweet and all but we've never really talked.

"I mean as long as you want to!" Genevieve smiled.

"You know, I think that might be exactly what I need right now." I smiled. "But first I have to clean up this mess before the grandparents get here." Maddie jumped up and helped me with it all, probably because she wants me to let her use my paints again soon. It was great to see our grandparents after not seeing them for awhile, but I think we were all more excited to see the twins. It was weird not seeing them for 3 weeks, I swear they got even bigger! Jordyn and Ben did not want to put them down they were just holding on tight to them.

"If we have another baby, it needs to be a boy." Ben laughed tossing Peyton up in the air and catching him. "And not let Maddie pick the name so we don't end up with another baby named after your gay ex!" he joked.

"She wanted him to be named Peyton so bad, there was no talking her out of it!" Jordyn laughed.

"Hold on I would like to readdress the comment that you two are trying to have another baby." I said cutting into their conversation.

"Oh come on, Peyton and Gabi are getting so big! I miss having little tiny babies in the house." Jordyn pouted.

"Parker, talk your sister out of babies. Genevieve, why don't we go to the loft?" I asked. She followed me up the stairs and I took her to the loft that was on the top floor. Ben and Jordyn have been letting Carmen and I paint the walls of it during quarantine, it's our new favorite place to hangout. "So what's up?" I asked her.