New School

Make sure you guys comment all throughout the story!

Melina POV:

"Ready?" Ben asked as we stood outside my new school.

"I think so." I said.

"Do you have all your dance shoes?" He asked.

"Yes. Ballet, pointe, tap, jazz, and everything in bewteen." I said.

"Do you have your sheet music?" He asked.

"Yep." I said.

"Your guitar?" Ben asked.

"No, I'm just carrying an empty guitar case." I laughed.

"I just want to make sure you're ready." Ben said.

"I am. Thanks Ben." I said grabbing him in a hug. It was time. I gave Ben a quick kiss on the cheek and ran up the stairs. I grabbed the necklace Ben had given me and held the heart in my hand. I got this. I opened the doors to reveal the chaotic hallways. I could hear guitars playing, people talking, voices singing, everything I thought this school would be like. I pulled out my schedule and looked at my first class. Voice 3. Room 108. I walked down the hallway and finally found the room. I walked into the room and everybody was sitting in groups. I walked over to the back corner and sat down in an empty chair. The bell rang and everybody stopped talking.

"Good morning class! Today we have a new student with us, Melina Cook. Please come to the front." She said. The whole class turned and looked back at me. Oh my gosh they are so judging me right now. I stood up and walked up next to the teacher. "Please introduce yourself." She said.

"Um, hi. My name is Melina Cook. I'm 15 years old. And, um, yeah." I said. WHAT DO I SAY?

"What are you going to be studying here?" She asked.

"Um I'm taking voice, acting, dancing, and guitar classes." I saaid.

"Aren't your parents Ben and Jordyn?" A girl asked.

"Yeah, they adopted me when I was 10." I said.

"Are they cool?" Another girl asked.

"Um yeah." I said.

"I've been told about you Miss Cook. Why don't you tell the class about your career?" My teacher said.

"Well, I made my broadway debut when I was 8 and I played Matilda in Matilda the musical. Then I went on tour with Les Miserables and played Young Cossette, thats where I met Ben and Jordyn, then I was Winnie Foster in Tuck Everlasting, then Katie in School of Rock, and now I'm Young Bonnie in Bonnine and Clyde." I said.

"Damn." I heard a guy say.

"Quite the resume." My teacher laughed. "We are very honored to have you in our class. Does anybody have any questions for Miss Cook?" A bunch of people raised their hands.

"What was it like being in Tuck Everlasting?" One girl asked.

"Amazing. Ben had been in the original cast so it was amazing to continue his tradition. And I had a lot of menotring from Sarah Charles Lewis who played the original Winnie Foster." I said.

"Do you have a body guard?" Another girl asked.

"No, we have security at the theatre but I don't have a personal body guard. But our stagedoor security guy is named Chris and he's amazing." I explained.

"Do you get to meet a lot of celebrities?" A guy asked.

"Yeah! Some come to see the shows and some I meet at movie premieres and award shows." I said.