Jason or Zach?

I had to republish this chapter because for some reason I decide to change Zachary's name to Nick....yeah I'm stupid. So to make up for it I am fixing this chapter and then I am also publishing the next chapter after AND a chapter of Everlasting Love so consider this my apology.

Melina POV:

"Come on, look awake." Jordyn laughed pinching my cheeks.

"I had 4 hours of school, 5 hours of rehearsal, an hour of dance class, and now I have an interview. It's 8 o clock at night, IM EXHAUSTED." I said.

"Well you just have to do this interview and you can go to sleep." Jordyn said.

"What is this interview again?" I asked.

"It's for Broadway.com." Jordyn said.

"You're lucky I love Broadway.com." I laughed.

"Tomorrow you have a photoshoot by the way." Jordyn said.

"For what?" I asked.

"For Rags to Riches to riches press." Jordyn said.

"I'm just so high in demand." I laughed flipping my hair.

"Hold on, Ben's calling." Jordyn said. "Hello?" She said. I totally blocked out their conversation. I'm more focused on my own life. Zach asked me to the dance at my school Friday night. And I'm not doing anything Friday night I don't think. And now I'm conflicted. I liked Zach, a lot. And I know he likes me too. But now I'm falling for Jason. And I'm falling for him hard. And how would it look if I went to the dance with Zach? But I kinda lead him on and then just picked up and left him.  "MELINA!" Jordyn yelled snapping me out of my train of thought.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Ben said there is room for one more person on the guest list for your album release party Friday and wants to know who you want to add to the list." Jordyn said. Shoot, that's what I'm doing Friday.

"Did he already add all of the Rags to Riches cast?" I asked.

"Yep." Jordyn said.  So I've invited everybody I possibly could. Now it's down to Jason or Zach.

"When does he need an answer by?" I asked.

"Right now." She said.

"Can you call him back in like 5 minutes?" I asked. Sure enough, she hung up. "Jordyn I don't know who to pick."

"Anybody you want." She smiled.

"I'm stuck between Jason and Zach." I said.

"Oh, that's tough." Jordyn said.

"Tell me about it." I said.

"What's your heart telling you?" She asked.

"To go jump off a building." I laughed.

"I've been there. Except I had to chose between 3 guys." Jordyn laughed.

"Jake, Ben, and Sky." I said remembering that whole crazy moment.

"Melina, you have a gift. You can read people's eyes. What do you see in Jason and Zach's eyes?"

"Well,  when I look into Zach's eyes..." I said and closed my  eyes so I could picture his eyes in my mind. "I see a broken kid  who has been abandoned by many people.  He likes me but he is scared I will leave him. And in Jason's eyes I see...I see..." I said and opened my eyes. "I can't see anything." I  said confused. "All I see is his  eyes, I can't see a story. This has never happened." I said.

"What do you think that means?" Jordyn asked.

"I...I don't know. I told you this has never happened." I said. I closed my eyes and thought harder. Come on Melina, think.  I pictured his eyes from when were sitting at the lunch table the first day I met him. I can't see anything.  Then, I pictured his eyes from the party when we were sitting on the roof together and suddenly I could see everything.  "He can only feel like himself around me, he has to put up a front in front of everybody else so he can fit in. He really likes me but he doesn't want to speak up about it." I said and opened my eyes. "SO THEY BOTH LIKE ME."