AU part 4

Jordyn POV:

"No way, you're totally lying." Ben said as he sat across from me in the park. We were both sitting on the grass facing each other throwing goldfish and trying to catch them in our mouths.

"I'm totally not! I'm deadass serious! I was going to go to the audition but I had a paper to write and decided to do that instead." I laughed. "Now open!" I said. He opened his mouth and I threw the goldfish at him, hitting his nose.

"That was such a bad throw! And I still not believe you!" Ben laughed.

"Do I need to pull out my audition papers to prove it to you?" I joked.

"So you're telling me you could've joined the Newsies tour and you didn't because you had a dumb paper to write?" Ben asked.

"I'll have you know I got an A on that paper!" I protested throwing another goldfish at him and purposely hitting him with it.

"But imagine how cool that would have been if you had joined the tour!" Ben smiled.

"I couldn't have left here! My family needs me here." I said. "Besides, who knows if I would have gotten that part."  Talking to Ben makes me feel as if I've known him my whole life and we had so much in common! We are the same age, both fraternal twins, and have so many of the same interests! It was insane. It kind of makes me happy the rest of the guys bailed, I was really enjoying spending this time with him. Maybe even starting to develop a little bit of a crush...

"Alright alright this has been fun, but I have to go back to the theatre and get ready for the show." Ben said standing up and wiping his hands off. "You should come!"

"I already saw the show the other day! Remember?" I laughed.

"Well come again! Come on! I can get you a ticket!" Ben said. I do want to see him again...and it was a good show...

"Make it two tickets so I can bring my brother and throw in a backstage tour and you've got a deal." I smirked.

"You're tough Jordyn Lively." Ben laughed.

"What can I say?" I smiled.

"Fine, you can pick the tickets up at the will call they will be under my name." Ben said rolling his eyes.

"And the backstage tour?" I said smiling even bigger and scrunching my nose a little.

"Meet me at the stage door after the show." Ben laughed.

"Awesome! Can't wait to get a VIP tour from Ben Cook himself." I winked.

"I'll see you tonight crazy." Ben laughed running off. I watched him and couldn't help but smile. What is even going on, is any of this actually real? I stood up from the grass and turned around to head out when I ran right into Parker.

"What are you doing." He said with a straight face.

"The real question is what are you doing! Your supposed to be at lacrosse practice!" I said.

"Yeah turns out me and the guys from the fight are on probation now. Kicked out of practice for the whole week." Parker said.

"Your eye looks better today." I said looking at it. A little less black and blue which means it's healing.

"Don't change the subject! Who was that?" Parker asked.

"His name is Ben. And by the way if you have plans tonight you're cancelling them and going with me somewhere." I said.