Happily Ever Quarantine

Melina POV:

I stood in the elevator up to our penthouse with my arms crossed.

"So when does the pouting stop?" Ben asked.

"I'll stop pouting if we make Carmen go live with Uncle Sky. And then we never go and visit him." I said.

"Not happening." Ben said.

"Then the pouting isn't stopping." I said. The elevator doors opened and we walked into the apartment, instantly dropping our bags when we saw everything around us.

"Why does it look like a wedding is about to happen?" Ben asked. Lucas, Nate, Aaron, and Carter were all sitting in chairs in suits.

"Guys?" I asked confused.

"I have no idea. These were all in my room with our names on them." Lucas said. The elevator doors opened again with Jordyn, Parker, and the backstabber.

"What's going on here?" Jordyn asked.

"Nobody really knows." Josh said.

"Just go check your rooms. I'm assuming there is outfits for everybody." Lucas said. We all shrugged and headed up to our rooms. There on my bed was a beautiful pink gown with lace on the sleeves. Oh my gosh, I love this. I quickly put it on and did my hair in a loose bun, adding pink floral hair clips I had. I have no idea what's going on, but at least I'm gonna look cute doing it. I went out of my bedroom at the same time as Carmen did from hers.

"Hey." Carmen said quietly.

"I'm still not talking to you." I replied.

"Mel it's been over a week now." Carmen said.

"How long did it take for me to find out the truth about you and Jason? 4 months? So check back in 4 months and maybe we can talk." I said and walked out. I went down the stairs and everybody else was already down there sitting in seats. Except for Sky and Kinsley. Even Maddie was there in a pink poofy dress and a pink headband on, and of course sitting on Nate's lap. She is totally in love with him.

"So has anybody figured out what's happening yet?" Parker asked. Suddenly Sky appeared at the top of the staircase wearing a tux.

"Sky what did you do to my house?" Jordyn asked.

"Welcome to our wedding!" he smiled with a dorky face.

"WAIT WHAT!" Jordyn, Carmen and I freaked.

"WHAT ABOUT ALL THE PLANNING?" Jordyn asked.

"AND WHAT ABOUT THE BACHELORETTE PARTY!" I asked.

"We said fuck it!" Sky smiled.

"BAD WORD!" Maddie screamed standing up and pointing at him.

"My bad my bad. We were tired of the stress of planning and just wanted to be married already. So we planned this while you all were gone!" Sky smirked.

"But where is my couch and the rest of my furniture?" Jordyn asked.

"Who cares, I got the hottest wedding date here." Ben smiled looking at Jordyn.

"How could Kinsley betray me like this!" Aaron said.

"Dude, SHE'S NEVER GOING TO LOVE YOU BACK!" Lucas said.

"I'm personally honored that Kins would want us at her wedding, she truly has always felt like an older sister." Nate said.

"Yeah, an older sister that Aaron wants to bang." Carter joked. Sky walked the rest of the way down the stairs and went to the altar.