Lucas and Melina?

Melina POV:

"OW!" I screamed. I woke up to being slammed in the head with a pillow. I rubbed my eyes and started to sit up when I felt the weight of an arm across my side. I looked next to me and Lucas was laying there, starting to wake up too. I guess we fell asleep. Carmen was standing next to my bed with a pillow in her hands.

"Somebody wanna tell me what's going on here?" Carmen asked.

"We came back from the party early and fell asleep." I said.

"In bed together?" Carmen asked.

"Carmen nothing happened, I swear." Lucas said.

"Well either way, mom and dad won't be happy if they find out about your little sleepover. We have to get Lucas out of here." Carmen said.

"Is my sister here?" Lucas asked.

"No, she and Sky apparently got a hotel room last night." Carmen explained.

"Focus, Lucas grab your stuff and let's get you out. Ben will wake up soon for his coffee and he's moody in the mornings." I laughed. I got off the bed and threw him his tie. Carmen slowly opened the door and all 3 of us peaked our heads out the door.

"Go!" Carmen whispered. We crept out of the room and down the hallway, tip toeing down the stairs as to not make a noise. We made it to the bottom and started to run past the kitchen when we heard a voice.

"Well where are you three off to this morning?" Josh asked spinning around in his chair at the countertop.

"Shhh!" We all said running over to him. I threw my hands over his mouth.

"Josh, please don't say anything." I said.

"I fell asleep here last night, but Ben and Jordyn dont know and we don't want them to think anything happened." Lucas said. He pushed my hands down off of his mouth and looked between all three of us.

"What are you kids up to?" Josh asked.

"Right now we just need to get Lucas out of here and for you to never talk about this again." Carmen said.

"And what do I get out of it?" Josh asked.

"I'll cook you all the bacon you could possibly want for the next month." I said.

"Make it two months and you've got a deal." Josh smiled.

"Fine!" I said.

"Now get out of here, Ben will be awake any minute!" Josh said and we ran out. We made it to the elevators and pushed the buttons, waiting for the doors to open.

"I'm gonna go talk to Josh and make sure Ben doesn't walk down here, good luck guys." Carmen said and ran off.

"So, about last night..." I started.

"Nothing happened Melina. Everything is fine." Lucas said.

"Thank you for being there for me, it means the world to me." I smiled.

"Anything for you." He kissed my cheek and the elevator doors opened. "See you probably later tonight." he laughed. The doors closed and I caught myself staring at the doors long after they closed.

"So, we gonna talk about all of this?" Carmen asked walking up next to me.

"I don't know even know where to start." I said.

"I can start then, I had my first kiss last night!" Carmen said getting all giddy inside.

"WAIT WHAT!" I screamed.