Twin Wars

Thank you guys so much for the comments you leave throughout the stories!! I love love love reading reaction comments, keep em up! Thanks for all the support!!

Lucas POV:

"There's our favorite twins!" Carter smiled as I walked up with one girl on each side of me. They both looked at each other and then took off in opposite directions leaving me alone.

"They still aren't talking?" Aaron asked.

"Nope. It's been hell." I said sitting down on top of the table.

"Girls are confusing dude." Carter said.

"Next week is Christmas, do you think they will have it fixed by then?" Aaron asked.

"Nope. But it can't be worse than thanksgiving." I laughed.

"Carmen is still avoiding me! I don't know what I did!" Nate said running over and joining us at the table.

"Dude I told you, you didn't do anything." I explained.

"So will you tell me why she's avoiding me already!" Nate said.

"It's not my place to say!" I said.

"Come on Lucas!" Nate pleaded.

"Listen I love both of those girls, but I honestly need a break from them. Do we have to talk about them?" I asked.

"Alright fair. But hey, I'm spending Christmas with my parents in the Caribbean on our yacht, why don't you join us?" Nate said.

"That invitation is for all of us right? Because I really dont want to spend another Christmas listening to my parents fight." Aaron added.

"Honestly, I think I might take you up on that offer." I said.

"Hey Lucas!" Ellie smiled walking up to me.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked her.

"I wanted to know if you wanted to come over after school and study for the chem final with me." she smiled.

"I'm sorry, I already have plans tonight." I replied.

"Oh, ok. Another time?" she asked.

"Yeah maybe." I said and she awkwardly walked away.

"Alright dude what is going on. You just shut down Ellie, one of the hottest girls of our grade when she was totally flirting with you. What gives?" Aaron said.

"Just not interested. Besides I'm not even that good at Chem." I said shrugging it off.

"Since when are you not interested?" Carter asked.

"Maybe I've changed!" I said.

"You haven't been with one girl this year, somethings up with you." Nate said. Just then the bell rang meaning it was time to go to homeroom.

"I'll see you guys at lunch." I said and ran off to homeroom. I know there's a reason I've been turning every girl down this school year. And it's totally not like me. I ran into homeroom and Melina was sitting at her desk doodling on her paper.

"Took you long enough to get here." She laughed, giving me her soft smile that showed off her dimple.

"Sorry I was talking with the guys." I laughed. If only they knew the reason for my weird behavior this year was sitting right here in front of me. She laughed shaking her head and went back to doodling. Never realized a girl could change somebody so much.

Ben POV:

"Aaaaaaand done." I said turning around and presenting the gift to Jordyn that I had just wrapped.