Dad Ben

Josh POV:

"ALRIGHT EVERYBODY TO THE KITCHEN!" I screamed from downstairs.

"Josh it's 8 in the morning." Carmen said coming downstairs rubbing her eyes.

"And I made breakfast!" I smiled.

"That's just a big plate of bacon." Maddie said from the living room rolling her eyes.

"It's the only thing I know how to cook!" I protested.

"Somebody tell me why Jordyn and Ben decide to sneak away for the night on the week they give the nanny off?" Kinsley asked. She walked into the kitchen carrying Gabi with Sky half awake right behind her carrying Peyton.

"Peyton decided tonight would be the perfect night to practice his belting. Not gonna lie, he's gonna need a little more work before he's ready for broadway." Sky said.

"Where's Parker, Melina, and Lucas?" I asked.

"Oh wow, everybody is down here." Parker said peeking around the corner of the hallway.

"Come join, we have breakfast!" I smiled motioning towards my plate of bacon.

"Umm-" Parker started.

"Sorry I couldn't find my other earring." Genevieve said walking up next to Parker, her eyes going wide as soon as she saw all of us.

"GG!" Maddie smiled running over and grabbing her in a hug.

"Parker I didn't realize we had a plus one for breakfast this morning." Sky smirked.

"I made bacon!" I smiled proudly.

"And that's all he made." Carmen laughed.

"GG likes to cook! She can make us food!" Maddie smiled still holding onto Genevieve.

"Finally, with the amount of people who live in this house it's about time somebody can cook." Lucas said coming down the stairs.

"Hey, I make amazing Mac n cheese!" Kinsley protested.

"Yeah no you really don't." Sky said.

"What? You told me you loved my Mac n cheese! You did too Lucas!" Kinsley protested.

"I love you!" Sky smiled.

"Yeah you can't cook." Lucas said. "Oh look, we are letting back stabbers eat breakfast with us now!" he said glaring at Carmen.

"Not at the breakfast table!" I said grabbing a piece of bacon off of the plate and throwing it at Lucas.

"At least I didn't ruin a whole party." Carmen sneered back.

"Stop it!" I said throwing a piece at her too.

"I can make some waffles, eggs, omelettes, whatever you guys are craving! But only if Maddie here will be my assistant chef." she laughed tickling her.

"And Uncle Parker can help too!" she smiled.

"Oh boy!" He said faking a smile.

"Wait we still don't know where Melina is!" I said.

"She hasn't answered any of my phone calls so, there's that." Carmen said rolling her eyes.

"Hmm wonder why she doesn't want to talk to you." Lucas said.

"I don't remember her coming home last night." Kinsley said.

"Her room was empty this morning, I checked to try and talk to her." Carmen said.

"Great, they leave us in charge of the kids for one night and we lose one." I said.

"It's kinda hard to keep Melina out of the press when she is doing new things every minute to end up in the press!" Carter said walking out of the elevator with Aaron.