Melina's Plan

Jordyn POV:

"MOOOOOM!!" I heard somebody in the house scream. Oh no, please no.

"Should I hide?" I asked looking at Ben.

"Sounds like Melina or Carmen...so yes I would say hide." Ben told me.

"Mom!" Melina appeared at the top of the stairs and started quickly running down them.

"You've been spotted, good luck soldier." Ben said and tried to stand up but I grabbed his hand and pulled him back down onto the couch.

"Nice try soldier, if I'm stuck here so are you." I said to him scrunching my nose.

"Mom! We have an emergency." She ran over and stood right in front of us.

"If it relates to a boy, it's not an emergency." I said.

"Define the age limit to be considered a boy..." Melina asked.

"Just tell us what it is." Ben laughed.

"Sky and Kinsley are in a fight." Melina said.

"WHAT!?" Ben and I both screamed standing up.

"2 days left of quarantine...literally 2 days and they just had to start a fight." Ben said.

"You guys have to fix this!" Melina said.

"Wait a second...since when do care about their relationship?" I asked.

"Because I love Uncle Sky and I want him to be happy and Kinsley makes him happy." Melina said.

"Ok, go get Josh and Parker, we're gonna need them." Ben said.

"Get Lucas and Nate too, they are good at schemes." I said.

"Kinda hard when Lucas won't talk to me." Melina shrugged. "I'll get Nate and Jason though."

"So like are you and Jason together again orrr...." Ben said looking confused.

"Dad now isn't the time! We have to focus on Sky and Kinsley!" Melina said.

"Ok assemble the team and meet in the movie room in 5 minutes." I said.

"What do you think they're fighting about?" Ben asked.

"I honestly have no idea, they've never really had any issues, I can't imagine what started this." I said.

Sky POV:

"How can she seriously be mad at me!" I complained pacing around Lucas' room.

"Dude girls were just put on this Earth to torture us, break us, and make our lives hell." Lucas said throwing a tennis ball at the wall next to his bed over and over again. I stopped pacing for a second and looked at him confused.

"Who hurt you?" I asked.

"Doesn't matter." He sat up and threw his legs over the side of the bed, he looked very focused. "Talk me through what happened."

"Lollie called me." I started.

"Who the hell is Lollie?" Lucas asked.

"My ex."

"And did you answer?"

"Well yeah." I said shrugging.

"There's your mistake." Lucas told me.

"Dude, you don't understand. She called to check on me since she knew I was in quarantine. We're not together anymore but we were married!" I said defending myself.

"What did Kinsley say?"

"She freaked out asking why I was on the phone with my ex which led to a whole bunch of other fighting about I'm not even sure what!"