The Theatre

Ben POV:

"Are we seriously thinking about this?" I asked.

"Ben, it's her twin sister. How can we not adopt her?" Jordyn said as we walked up to Carmen's Foster house. We rang the door bell and Ms. Tracy opened the door.

"Hey you two! Come on in!" She smiled. "You two will not believe this. Ever since it was announced about Carmen and Melina, I have had SO many people filing for adoption for Carmen." She said.

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. Hundreds of applications. It's gonna take awhile to go through them." She said.

"What if we filed to adopt her?" Jordyn asked.

"Well you would take priority considering Melina is her twin sister." Tracy said. "Are you considering it?" I looked over at Jordyn and she seemed sure of this.

"Yes, we would like to file to adopt her." I said.

"That's excellent! That's amazing! Let me get you the paperwork right away!" She smiled standing up. I grabbed Jordyns hand and squeezed it right in mine. After we filled out everything we headed back to our apartment.

"Ok time to start packing stuff. We move into our new house next week." Jordyn said.

"I don't wanna." I whined flopping down on the couch.

"Come on lazy ass." Jordyn laughed pulling on my arm. I grabbed her hand and pulled her down on top of me, wrapping my arms around her so she couldn't escape. "BEN!" Jordyn laughed.

"YOU'RE MINE NOW!" I said wrapping my legs around hers and holding her close to me.

"BENJAMIN COOK!" She laughed.

"How about instead of packing we just lay here on the couch together?" I said.

"Ben!" She said. "We have one week to get all of this packed up!"

"Fine." I said and let go of her. She stood up but then I grabbed her arm and pulled her back on top of me but this time so she was facing me.

"Come on!" She laughed.

"If you want me to let you go it's gonna cost you a kiss." I said and puckered my lips.

"You are such a child!" She laughed.

"Come on! Kiss me!" I said.

"We need to pack!" She laughed. I picked my head up and gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

"Kiss me!" I whined.

"I just did!" She laughed. I sat up with her still on top of me and stood up, picking her up with me. "BEN!" She laughed. I carried her up the stairs and to the bedroom and set her down on the bed. I laid down on top of her and held my face right above hers. "Ben be careful there are two small humans inside of me."

"What should we name them?" I asked.

"Well I say-" she started but I leaned down and grabbed her in a kiss. After I pulled back she looked at me smiling. "How am I supposed to tell you my ideas if I can't get a word in?" She laughed.

"Fine what are your ideas?" I asked.

"I was thinking we pick one name and ask Melina to pick the other." Jordyn smiled.

"I like that idea." I said. I grabbed her cheeks and gave her another kiss.

"You are such a child." Jordyn laughed.

"But I love you." I laughed.

"I love you too. Now get off of me!" She laughed. I rolled over and smiled as she rolled on her side too. "What?" She laughed.