Hangovers

Sky POV:

"GOOOOOOD MORNING!!!!" I screamed as we burst into the room where the girls were sleeping. We were all banging pots and pans together and I ripped open the blinds.

"What the fuck!" Melina screamed throwing a pillow over her face.

"Please stop my head is pounding!" Carmen said.

"WELCOME TO THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF HANGOVERS!" Parker laughed jumping up on the bed.

"Go away!" Melina said squinting, hitting Parker with her pillow.

"WELCOME TO YOUR PUNISHMENT!" Josh screamed hitting his pans together louder.

"This is hell." Carmen said pulling the covers over her face.

"You want to act out and drink? You suffer the consequences." I said.

"What even happened last night?" Carmen asked.

"Dude you were so drunk!" Melina laughed. I banged my pots louder next to her ear and she pushed my arm away.

"Not funny!" I said. We all sat our pots and pans down and joined them on the bed.

"This is so uncalled for." Melina said rubbing her head.

"You know what's uncalled for? All of us having to cover your asses so you don't get in trouble with your parents." Parker said.

"I didn't mean to get so drunk." Carmen said.

"You need to learn your limits! Throwing up and passing out in the car is not the way to do it." I said.

"You're lucky your driver got sick and Sky picked you up instead otherwise you two would be grounded until you were in nursing homes." Josh said. There was a knocking on the door as both of the girls hid under the covers.

"I got it." Parker said as he ran off.

"How bad was I?" Carmen asked from under the covers.

"When I showed up your head was in the toilet." I said.

"Are we trending on twitter?" Melina asked.

"You're in the clear....so far." Josh said.

"We've got a visitor." Parker said. The girls peeked our from under the covers and I turned to see Kinsley standing in the doorway with her brother.

"Lucas!" Carmen and Melina screamed and threw the covers back over their heads.

"Can we add another victim to this hangover torture?" Kinsley laughed shoving Lucas into the room.

"GRAB THE POTS!" Josh screamed.

"Not again!" Both the girls screamed. Lucas sat down on the bed next to me and fell backwards, grabbing a pillow and throwing it over his face while Josh started banging pots again.

"Ok ok that's enough torture." I laughed.

"Welcome to our family Lucas." Melina said throwing the covers off of them.

"You look like hell." Lucas said.

"Gee thanks." Melina said smacking him with a pillow.

"You three are so lucky." Kinsley said pointing towards the kids.

"Yeah you have family who are willing to cover for you." I said.

"Everybody else at that party was drunk, why are we the only 3 getting punished?" Melina asked.

"Because none of them are related to us." Josh smiled.

"Yeah and Carmen you were definitely the most drunk of all of us." Lucas said.