The Jet

Am I updating past midnight because I have insomnia and can't sleep and just wrote like 5 chapters...you bet. Also hype because I really like the new plot points I wrote for this story so I hope you guys are just as excited as I am! Thank you again for all the continued support and love, you will never understand how much it means to me!

Josh POV:

We sat on the jet ride home from Hawaii after a long...long night. Jordyn and Ben were sitting in the back of the jet in complete silence.

"Think they are gonna talk?" I asked.

"We've been on this jet for 3 hours already and they haven't spoken a word to each other." Parker added.

"I didn't realize this fight was so big." Sky said.

"It's been brewing inside Jordyn for 2 months now, this vacation just put her over the edge it seems." Parker said. We looked back at them again and they were sitting next to each other, but still not talking. This is hell. I hate when they fight, I genuinely hate it. It always feels so wrong when they fight.

"I'm getting involved." I said standing up.

"That's a bad idea." Parker said.

"Which is exactly why I'm doing it!" I smiled. I walked to the back of the jet and sat down right in the middle of them.

"What's up Josh?" Jordyn asked.

"Not much, just wondering when my favorite couple is finally going to talk to each other." I said.

"Josh, this really isn't your business to get involved with." Ben said seeming annoyed. But, his annoyance has never stopped me before.

"Anything related to Ben and Jordyn is always my business. And my nieces and nephew are getting affected by this, so now it's double my business...if that makes sense." I said.

"Josh!" They both said.

"Look you are both agreeing on something! How annoying I am!" I smiled.

"If we promise to talk with you please leave us alone?" Jordyn asked.

"Please Josh." Ben said.

"Alright alright fine. I can take a hint." I said standing up.

"You really can't." Ben laughed. I headed back to the front of the plane.

"So how did it go?" Sky asked.

"Well they are talking! It might be about how annoying I am instead of why they are fighting, but hey! They are talking!" I smiled.

"This is the first time since they got married that one of their fights went into a day 2." Parker said.

"Yeah and Melina is taking it pretty hard." Sky added. All the kids were asleep right now, Melina laying her head on Jason's lap.

"Does anybody even know what's going on?" I asked.

"Jordyns freaking out because she feels like Ben isn't helping out with the kids at all and just ditching her to hang out with us. She thinks he wants the bachelor life that we have." Parker explained.

"And Ben is freaking out over the responsibilities and feels like he can't handle it which is why he's been ditching her to hang out with us." Sky said.

"Wow am I the only one who didn't know what was going on?" I asked.

"They just need to talk. Like really talk. And I don't think it's going to happen on this jet." Sky said.

"I wouldn't get ahead of yourself. Look." I smiled. We turned back and they were facing each other again, laughing.

"I don't think that means they made it up." Parker said.