Carmens Debut Pt 2

Carmen POV:

"Hey, has anybody seen Melina recently?" I asked Josh, Timmy, and Parker. It had been awhile and I've looked all over the party and couldn't find her.

"Nope, we've been right here at the chocolate fountain the past half an hour." Josh replied.

"Shocker." I laughed. She has to be here somewhere. She can't have just disappeared.

"There's the star of the night!" Nate smiled running up to me followed by Carter.

"Have you guys seen Melina?" I asked.

"Not recently, why did something happen to her?" Carter asked.

"No, I just wanted to talk to her. I'm sure she's around though." I anxiously tapped on the back of my phone looking around.

"Well I was wondering if you wanted to go take some pictures with me in the photo booth." Nate smiled. How could I say no to that smile?

"Yeah sure!" I said. Melina knows how to hold herself, I'm sure she's somewhere. Nate grabbed my hand in his and I followed him through the crowd. Carter stayed behind and laughed as he waved us off. A couple people stopped us to talk to me but eventually we made it to the booth.

"After you." He smiled and I stepped into the booth. He closed the curtain behind us and we got ourselves situated.

"Just press the button!" I laughed as he looked at the screen confused. We both smiled as the screen started to countdown from 3. For the second post we both threw up peace signs.

"Carmen..." he started. I turned to look at him and he pressed his lips against mine. Oh my gosh, is this happening right now? I heard the camera click but I couldn't even react. I let my body relax as he placed one hand on my cheek and I heard another click. That's the last picture, but that doesn't mean this kiss has to end. After a few seconds we both pulled back and I looked at him smiling.

"That was unexpected." I laughed.

"Sorry I just couldn't help myself." He smiled. "You were really amazing tonight."

"Thanks, it means a lot that you are here." I said.

"We should probably get back to the party, your fans are waiting." Nate laughed. We stepped out the photo booth and went to grab our pictures. "I think the machine is broken. The pictures aren't here."

"Oh well, I'll let Jordyn know." I said. Oh my gosh, I just had my first kiss. I JUST HAD MY FIRST KISS. WHERE IS MELINA I HAVE TO TELL HER. I turned around and slightly bit my lip. First my broadway debut, and now my first kiss? Could today get any better?

"What's with that smile?" Lucas asked walking over to me.

"It's nothing." I laughed. "Have you seen Melina?"

"Last time I saw her she was with Jason." Lucas said.

"Well then hopefully they are somewhere talking. They need it." I laughed.

"So you wanna spill on that smile?" Lucas asked. I looked around us and then pulled him off to the side.

"I just had my first kiss!!" I smiled.

"First kiss? Damn." Lucas said.

"Don't judge me!" I laughed.

"Who was it with?"

"Nate! In the photo booth! I can't wait to tell Melina!" I smiled.

"Hey have you two seen Melina? We are trying to take a family picture." Jordyn said walking up to us.