Family Vacation

*two months later*

Jordyn POV:

"Hey Ben, have you seen Gabi's pink bathing suit?" I asked as I scrambled through the piles of laundry.

"I'm just saying, our 9 month old baby girl doesn't need to be wearing a bikini." Ben said with his hands up.

"Wait but I bought her that!" Josh protested.

"And I hid it!" Ben smiled.

"And I need it! Come on Ben, our jet is supposed to leave in 2 hours and we still need to finish packing." I said as I threw more stuff in our suitcases. After all the drama that has happened recently, a family vacation is exactly what we need. The school year ended last week and after homeschooling the girls for the remainder of the year, we are still deciding if we want to send them back to school next year or continue homeschooling them. Melina is still recovering from the incident, but the therapy has really been helping. It was really bad when she found out, she had a full blown panic attack in the waiting room. She's been in constant therapy since which she enjoys, but she still partially blames herself for what happened. Both girls still wake up screaming with nightmares sometimes, the road to recovery is really long.

"Hey, has anybody seen my favorite hat?" Sky asked looking around. Sky and Lollie have now officially divorced after a period of separation, he acts ok but I'm not sure if he really is yet.

"I think I saw it in Maddie's room." Josh said. Josh is...Well Josh.

"Hey everybody!" Jason said coming through the front door.

"Jason!" Melina squealed running down the stairs and grabbing him in a hug.

"Why did we invite him on vacation again?" Ben asked me.

"Calm down, they aren't staying in the same room." I laughed. We mainly invited him for Melina though, she's still been holding onto him like a security blanket since the accident. I knew she wouldn't have gone if he didn't come too. They've been on a bunch of dates over the last two months, but he still hasn't asked her to be his girlfriend. I think Ben might have scared him.

"I found Gabi's bikini!" Carmen said throwing it to me.

"I need a better hiding spot." Ben laughed. Welcome to the Cook household, where everything was pure chaos. Everybody was running around crazy trying to get last minute packing done. I ran over to the kitchen to make sure I had everybody's tickets. Me, Ben, Sky, Josh, Parker, Melina, Carmen, Jason, Maddison, Gabriella, and Peyton. Holy cow my head hurts just realizing how many people are going.

"Guys our Uber's are here!" Parker announced.

"Ok let's go!" I screamed grabbing Peyton and some of the bags. "Parker, Sky, Carmen, Melina, Jason! You guys are in the first car! We've got the babies and Josh." I couldn't wait to just be there already. A week in Hawaii is exactly what we all need right now. And then once we come back, Carmen starts rehearsals for Beetlejuice! We are hoping that will help get Melina back to her old self, she has refused to even go near a stage since the incident.

"Babe." Ben said grabbing my free hand. He was holding Gabi on his hip and had his backpack on ready to leave.

"What's up?" I smiled.

"Don't over-stress." He kissed my cheek and grabbed me a in a hug. Don't over stress. How can I not over stress right now.

"Somebody'a gotta keep this dysfunctional family on track." I laughed.

"We got this. I promise." Ben reassured me. "Let's roll Cook family!" He screamed and we all headed out. We have never been on a vacation with this many of us. This is going to be....interesting.