Halloween

Jordyn POV:

"Melina, grab that box from over there and take it to Maddison's room for me." I told her as we stood in our new penthouse. She walked over to the boxes and suddenly Josh and Ben popped up from behind the stack wearing monster masks.

"BOO!" They screamed as they popped up. Melina didn't even react, she just grabbed the boxes and walked away.

"Oh come on!" Ben said taking his mask off and coming out from behind the stack. Melina kept walking and left the room, not looking back.

"I think she's still giving you the silent treatment." I said opening up a box.

"It's been over a month, how much longer is she gonna play this game?" Ben asked.

"I don't think it's a game to her." I said. "Don't worry, she's hardly talking to me."

"How long is she going to be punished?" Josh asked.

"As long as she keeps up this good behavior, the last thing she has to do is take Maddie trick or treating tonight." I said.

"While we get to enjoy spending halloween at Beetlejuice." Ben smiled.

"Hey, where's my video game box?" Lucas asked walking in.

"Check in Timmys room." I said.

"I already did, his room is completely empty." Lucas said.

"Melina!" I said as she walked into the room. She had been in charge of making sure all the boxes got delivered.

"Whoops." she said, not even stopping.

"Where did you put his boxes?" Ben asked.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize we were allowing backstabbers in our new place." Melina shrugged.

"Josh, call the movers and tell them we left a few boxes at the old place." I said, not breaking eye contact with Melina. She crossed her arms as she leaned back against the wall. She looked like a fighter, I'll give her that. She had her hair in French braids, a headband tied up on top of her head, and a green army jacket on. She was fierce and I could tell she wasn't backing down from this any time soon.

"How much longer are you gonna keep this act up?" I asked.

"No act." Melina shrugged.

"So nobody is going to answer my question?" Lucas said.

"I'll help you look." Melina said and the two of them left.

"You know, you're the reason she's so stubborn." Ben said looking at me.

"Me!" I laughed.

"Yes you!" Ben laughed walking up and wrapping his arms around my waist. I leaned in to kiss him and Josh started coughing obnoxiously loud. We both turned to look at him and he stopped coughing and smiled.

"Oh good, so you do remember that I'm still here." he smiled.

"With all the people living in this penthouse, we can kiss any chance of privacy goodbye." I pouted, leaning back in his arms but he quickly pulled me back up to him and started kissing my neck. I couldn't help but laugh as he playfully bit my ear.

"That's disgusting." we heard Carmen say. I looked to see her standing in the doorway with her hands over her eyes.

"What's up Car?" I laughed as I pulled back from Ben.

"Is it safe to look?" Carmen asked.

"Carmen!" I laughed.

"I was just coming down to say that I need to go to the theatre now." she said, slowly removing her hands from her eyes.