The Party

Please please please leave reaction comments throughout the story! Love you guys! XOXO CLARA

Melina POV:

"Please can I go Ben!" I begged as I sat on the couch in his dressing room.

"Melina, you have a show to do the next day!" Ben said.

"Come on, I never get to do stuff like this!" I said.

"Yeah, instead you get to go to award shows and meet celebrities." Ben said.

"Come on, I just want to do this like all other normal teenagers do! Everybody in the school is going to be there Ben! I'm begging you, don't make me be the outcast!" I said.

"I'll talk with Jordyn about it." Ben said.

"Thank you!" I smiled grabbing him in a hug.

"Don't get your hopes up." Ben said.

"TOO LATE!" I smiled ran and out of the room.  The show went by quickly and before I knew it we did our bows. I ran off the stage and Chris was waiting for me, holding Maddie.

"Meena!" Maddie smiled.

"Liam drop her off?" I asked taking Maddie from him.

"Yep. He had to leave." Chris said.

"Come on Maddie, let's go get changed in my dressing room." I smiled. I quickly got changed while Delia played with Maddie.

"What's her middle name again?" Delia asked.

"Emma. Maddison Emma Cook." I said.

"Where did they get her middle name from?" Delia asked.

"It's Ben's twin sister's name. Emma. And then she is also named after Jordyns grandmother Maddison Lively." I said.

"Maddison! Emma! Cook!" Maddie smiled. I picked Maddie up and we met headed out to the stagedoor.  Fun fact, it is really hard to sign autographs while holding a 3 year old. I got halfway down the line and I saw all my friends.

"Hey guys!" I smiled.

"There's the Broadway star!" Nina smiled.

"You were amazing!" Jason smiled. "Is this your sister?"

"Yeah her name is Maddie! Maddie say hi to Jason!" I smiled.

"Hi Jason!" She said waving.

"Shes so cute!" Jason laughed.

"You guys wanna come backstage?" I asked.

"Sure!" Nina smiled. Only Jason, Nina, and Caroline were here but that's a perfect amount for a tour. As we walked into the theatre, Ben was just about to walk out.

"Ben! Take your baby!" I laughed handing him the baby. "Ben, you know my friends."

"Nice to see you all again!" Ben smiled.

"I'm just taking them backstage for a quick tour." I said.

"Mel, you know I have to go with you." Ben said. Damn it.

"Yeah, I was coming in to get you." I said.

"Let's go." Maddie laughed.

"You heard the munchkin." Ben laughed.

"You're dad is hot." Nina whispered.

"Um ok?" I laughed. I showed them the dressing rooms and under our stage and ended with them standing on the stage.

"So this is where the magic happens." Jason smiled.

"8 times a week!" I laughed.

"Thanks so much for the tour." Jason smiled.