Who's Moving Out?

Melina POV:

"Parker, why are all of your things in the living room?" I asked stepping out of the elevator.

"Because I'm moving out." Parker said throwing another bag onto the ground.

"Yeah? And where are you going to go?" I joked. No way he's serious about this, he's just being dramatic.

"Not sure yet." He said continuing to move things around.

"Funny joke. I'm not helping you put this all back in your room." I laughed walking through his mess of a pile.

"Melina I'm serious. Jordyn doesn't think I'm capable of keeping James, she thinks she has to take care of me 24/7. So, to show her wrong I'm moving out."

"No you can't move out!" I freaked, suddenly realizing he's not joking around.

"I have to Melina!"

"No, no, no. This is how our family works. We are all right here, together. That way we always have each other." I freaked.

"I can't just live in little sisters house forever. I need to start my own life."

"You have nowhere to go! What, are you just going to live on the streets until you find a place."

"I don't know Melina!" his voice got sharp.

"He's not moving out." Jordyn said walking down the stairs. "At least not today."

"Yes I am Jordyn." Parker replies.

"Listen, if you want to move out...go for it. But I am not letting you leave this house until you find somewhere new to live. I care too much about you...and my new nephew James, to just let you both have nowhere to leave. But I'm not forcing you to move out, I love having you here. The kids love having you here." Jordyn said.

"You can't move out, you just can't." I said and ran up to my room. I opened my door and saw Carmen inside my closet. "You bitch!" I laughed.

"I was totally going to ask you if I found something I liked!" Carmen laughed.

"What's the occasion?" I asked.

"I have a date with Nate tonight, and I have no idea what to wear!" she whined.

"What's so special about this date?" She slowly turned to face me trying to hide a smile. "OH MY GOSH IS IT GOING TO HAPPEN TONIGHT?" I freaked.

"Maybe! I don't know!" she giggled. She's blushing so hard right now.

"OK WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THIS SOONER!?! HOW MUCH TIME DO WE HAVE?"

"Like 3 hours..."

"AND YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE AN OUTFIT PICKED OUT YET? Let's go, we have a lot of work to do!" I grabbed her arm and pulled her out of the closet. She was still sitting in her silk robe so I sat her in front of my vanity. "First up, hair." I smiled messing around with her hair.

"What's wrong with my hair!" she asked.

"Nothing! We just need to jazz it up a little." I winked. I grabbed a curling iron and a hairbrush, and put on some music through my room speakers.

"So what are you thinking?"

"Some loose beachy wave curls, doesn't look too done up and will still look cute after being messed up a little bit." I winked shaking my fingers through her hair. She just laughed and let me take over. Carmen just usually wears her hair straight or up in a pony tail, adding these loose curls will switch it up but not too much. Just enough for Nate to notice without overthinking it. "So get this, apparently Parker is trying this move out." I said while starting the curls.