The Mini Twins

I've been suffering from major writers block recently so.updates won't be as often now!

Melina POV:

I walked down the hallway, terrifed I would run into Jason. I mean, I can't avoid him, he's in my lunch and 3 of my classes. But that doesn't mean I have to talk to him.

"MELINA!" I heard a voice scream. Shit. I just kept walking straight foreword. "Melina!' The voicec yelled again. I started to pick up my pace and continued to walk foreword.

"Hey Melina, I saw you on the Tony awards last night! Your performance was amazing!" A girl said stopping me.

"Thanks!" I said and glanced behind me to see Jason catching up.

"That's so cool that you won 4 tony awards!" She smiled.

"It's crazy!" I laughed. "I really have to get to class though so I'm not-" I started but I was cut off.

"Melina!" Jason said standing right behind me. I turned around to face him and the other girl headed off. "Why have I felt like you've been avoiding me today?"

"Me?  Avoiding you? Why would you get that idea?" I laughed nervously.

"Because everytime I see you in the hallway you turn and go the other day. It made you late to History." He said.

"Well maybe I just want some space,  ever think about that?" I asked.

"Melina,  congrats on the Tonys!" A group of girls said walking  up to me.

"Can we take a picture with you?" One girl in the group asked.

"Yeah of course."  I said. "Jason can take the picture." I said as one of the girls handed him her phone. He snapped the picture and  the girls headed off.

"What did I do wrong?" He asked.

"Ask the girl whose throat you shoved your tongue down." I said and turned and walked to my next class. When it came time for lunch I went to the auditorium and facetimed Jackson. He's homeschooled, lucky him.

"Hey Mel!" He smiled when he answered.

"Help, I'm eating alone in the auditorium." I laughed.

"it can not be true that nobody wants to eat with the Tony Award Winning Melina Cook." Jackson said.

"They do want to sit with the Tony Award Winning Melina Cook....but not just Melina Cook." I said.

"That's shallow of them." Jackson said.

"Jordyn and Ben send me here so I can be a normal kid, but I can't just be a normal kid." I said. "All people see me as is the girl starring in a broadway show. It's so annoying. I want to be treated  like a normal kid."

"But your not a normal kid! You do 8 broadway shows a week as the lead actress, perform on the Tony's, hang out with celebrities!" Jackson said.

"You do all of that and you are still a normal kid." I said.

"Well  I'm an  understudy so I actually don't get to do all that but my parents also aren't super famous." He said.

"I feel like such a loser eating in here alone." I said. Just then my phone started buzzing.  "Hold up, for some reason Sky is facetiming me." I said. I hung up with Jackson and answered Sky's call. "What's up?" I asked.

"Hey did you take my hat last night?" Josh asked.

"Josh that is not why we facetimed her." Sky said.

"I know but I still want to know." Josh said.

"Can you just tell me why you facetimed me?" I asked.