Black Friday

Josh POV:

"Alright team. We had a rough day, but it's time to put that all in the past and join together. Tonight we move as one, we think as one." I said as I grabbed everybody in a huddle.

"Josh this is Black Friday shopping, not a military mission." Melina laughed.

"Same thing!" Ben said backing me up.

"Was the face paint really necessary?" Carmen said. We all had black stripes under our eyes and black beanies on.

"Would you focus child!" I said grabbing her shoulders and shaking her a little. She started to laugh as I pulled her back into the huddle. "We will be split into teams to maximize our purchases. Ben and Sky are with me, Jordyn with Kinsley, Parker and Timmy, and then the 3 kids will be together."

"Everybody team has a list of what they need to buy. We will meet back up in the lobby of the hotel at 3am, got it?" Ben said.

"Alright everybody, break!" I said. Josh and I started running to the doors before we realized we were the only ones running.

"LETS GO SKY. WE HAVE NO TIME TO WASTE!" Ben screamed. He finally caught up and we jumped in the car.

"Best Buy please!" I said to our driver and we were off.

"So Sky...you and Kinsley seem to be getting pretty serious." Ben said.

"Yeah, she's amazing. But it hasn't even been that long." Sky said.

"You literally spend all day every day together, you act like you are married..." I said.

"Yeah sometimes I forget you guys aren't actually married." Ben laughed.

"I really like her, I do. But I don't want to rush anything. We both came out of messy relationships, we are just taking it slow." Sky explained. "Not that you know what taking it slow is Benjamin." he joked.

"Wow!" Ben laughed.

"You decided you loved Jordyn the second you met her." Sky said.

"Hey, when you know you know." Ben said.

"Well some of us like to be a little more cautious." Sky said.

"Yeah and don't forget Ben, some of your "jump right in" relationships didn't go too well...should we remember Mackenzie?" I said.

"Shut up! Even during all of that I knew I loved Jordyn. From the moment I met her, there's never been a moment I haven't loved her." Ben said.

"Ok this is getting too cheesy for me. WE HAVE A MISSION TO ACCOMPLISH. GUSH ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE LATER." I said snapping them back to the moment.

"Just don't wait forever. I know Lollie hurt you, but don't let her hold you back from happiness." Ben said.

Melina POV:

"I don't know about you Car, but I think we are totally rocking these beanies!" I said pulling out my phone and taking a selfie of the two of us.

"Is it like this every year?" Lucas asked.

"Oh my gosh you should've seen it when I was younger. Ben made me crawl under these peoples legs to get to the front of a crowd." I laughed.

"Alright I'm gonna go find the tv that's on the list, you two good on your own?" Lucas asked.

"Yeah, I'm definitely in need of some twin time." I said and he ran off.

"Alright what should we grab first?" Carmen asked looking over the list.