The Yacht

Jordyn POV:

"BREAKFAST, LET'S GO EVERYBODY." I screamed up the stairs. I gave the twins some puffs while they sat in their high chairs as they laughed with joy. We rented a private yacht for the day and we COULD NOT be late.

"Hey Jordyn, which bikini do you think I should wear?" Melina asked running downstairs holding up two different bikinis.

"How about no bikini?" Ben laughed running down the stairs behind her.

"Funny." Melina said rolling her eyes.

"The pink one, it looks cute on you" I smiled as I flipped over the pancakes. She ran back up the stairs. Shit, no she was supposed to stay right here.

"Morning babe." Ben said kissing my cheek.

"Your bed head looks cute." I smiled.

"Aw Benjamin your messy hair is sooooo cute." Josh mocked as he ran down the stairs with Parker right behind him.

"I'm just so in love with you I can't even keep my hands off of you!" Parker mimicked sitting down at the table next to Josh.

"Haha you're so funny." I said rolling my eyes.

"Where's Sky?" Ben asked. I handed him his cup of coffee and he joined the guys at the table.

"We lost him last night but when we came back he was asleep in his bed." Parker explained.

"You lost Sky!?!" I freaked.

"He came back!" Josh protested.

"Maybe he got laid last night." Parker smirked.

"Uncle Sky got laid? What does that mean?" Maddie asked joining them at the table.

"Some pretty girl gave him a lei, you know those flower necklaces we got when we arrived?" Ben said trying to cover Parker's tracks.

"Can I get laid?" Maddie asked.

"NO!" We all screamed, eyes wide. I walked over and smacked the back of Parker's head.

"MELINA! CARMEN! JASON! WE DON'T HAVE ALL MORNING!" I screamed up to the kids.

"There's the man of the night!" Parker smiled as Sky came running down the stairs, rubbing his eyes.

"My head is pounding." Sky said. I grabbed the bottle of aspirin and tossed it to him.

"How was your night big boy?" Ben laughed grabbing his shoulders.

"Uncle Parker said you got laid!" Maddie smiled.

"What!?!" Melina and Carmen said, standing at the bottom of the stairs, eyes wide. Sky spit out the water he was drinking and all the guys lost it laughing.

"Well that's a way to start the morning." Jason laughed.

"Can everybody just sit down and eat the damn pancakes I made?" I asked. Getting everybody in this crazy family to sit in one place is almost impossible, but somehow we managed this morning.

"So where is this yacht taking us?" Carmen asked as we all ate breakfast.

"Just around the island." I explained.

"Can we go tubing on it?" Melina asked.

"I'm honestly not sure, but probably not." I laughed.

"So Sky, what happened to you last night?" Parker smirked.

"The club scene just wasn't for me." He shrugged.

"Is that the only explanation we are gonna get?" Josh laughed.

"I think that's all you need to know." Sky laughed.

"This breakfast is delicious babe." Ben smiled at me.

"Yeah that's because you didn't help make it." I winked. We finished breakfast and somehow we were only 20 minutes late to the dock to get on the yacht.

"This is insane!" We said in awe looking around. Everybody ran off in different directions leaving Ben and I alone with Peyton and Gabi.

"This vacation is honestly exactly what we needed!" I smiled. We sat up on the sun deck with the twins playing on their mat.

"I think I'm gonna go find the boys if that's ok with you, I want to hear about what happened last night." Ben said.

"No, stay with me!" I smiled grabbing his hand.

"But babe!" Ben protested.

"Come on Ben, I don't want to be left all alone with the twins again." I said.

"I stayed with you last night while all of them went out!" Ben said. I stared at him for a moment and then let go of his hand.

"Ok, go ahead." I said. He kissed my cheek and ran off. Well, this is just great.

"Hey Jordyn, can I talk with you?" Carmen asked coming up to join me.

"Of course sweetie!" I smiled snapping out of my train of thought.

"Is it wrong to feel...jealous of Melina?" She asked shyly. Ah yes, I knew this would be coming sooner or later.

"What are you jealous of exactly?" I asked.

"Everything. She's prettier than me, guys like her more than me, she's more successful than me, she's gotten to have you guys in her life longer than me..." Melina explained.

"First off, you are both equally beautiful. Neither of you is more beautiful than the other so cut that shit out." I laughed tucking her hair behind her ear. "It's normal to feel jealous sometimes, but you can't just compare yourself to Melina. You aren't Melina, you are Carmen. The things you do are completely different than her." she gave me a soft smile but looked down at her knees.

"Am I ever going to get a boyfriend?" she asked.

"Much to Ben's dismay, yes you are going to get a boyfriend. And he's going to love you so so much. But you are only 16! You don't need a boyfriend right now! Besides, boys suck." I laughed.

"Is it weird to think that nobody is ever going to love me? I mean, I don't even understand love." she said.

"You have plenty of years to figure it out. Don't rush it." She grabbed me in a hug and we sat up there, the sea breeze blowing on our faces. I kissed the top of her head and held her closer. I wish Ben was here. I wish he was helping me give this talk. It feels like I'm the only one talking to the girls lately, the only one who is actually being here. I get it we are on vacation...but isn't this supposed to be my vacation too?