Chapter 2 : Left and Right

I walk alone to my seat alone this time since Mariana wasn't here. "Oh hey Julia, can I get a picture?" A dodger fan asks. I nod and he hands his phone over to a girl. I stand side by side with the man before smiling.

"Thanks." He says once the picture was taken. I nod and he walks away.

I sit down in my seat and watch as Kate Walsh throws the first pitch.

"Hey Julia." The season ticket holder, Madison says. "Hi Madi." I say smiling. "How's Kiké doing?" She asks. "He should be back soon." I say nodding. She nods and I chuckle at Joc as he almost trips walking out of the dugout.

Madi smiles and turns to the field. "Where's Dylan?" She asks. "Oh he's got called into work last week." I say. "You must be scared for him." Madi says. "No, not really. I was once there with him so I know he can protect himself and others." I say smiling.

Madi nods, "Well that's good, I wish you two the best." She says smiling. "With your lover in the army it can be hard." She adds. I nod and she looks over to Joc. Madi always had a crush on him. Yet she never tells me since I'm his sister.

I smile and she blushes as I catch her starring. "Don't worry, I won't tell him if you don't want me to." I say. "Thank you." Madi says blushing cherry red.

I nod and we turn to the game.

~*~
The boys end up losing by two which meant a lot to Joc, especially since he takes losing games so serious. He'll think about all the mistakes he made and how many times he could of took a swing at the ball to score a run.

As we walk to the car together Joc begins to swear under his breath. "Joc would you calm down please? You aren't perfect, no one is. In fact the worlds best baseball player even strikes out, don't put yourself down because of one game. Now stop crying and get in the car." I say as I unlock it.

Joc sighs, but does it anyway.

"Let's just go home I'm not hungry." He says before slamming the car door. "No Joc, starving yourself isn't an option." I say starting the car. Joc rolls his eyes and I sigh. He is a handful I swear.

~*~
When we get home Joc finishes his burger before throwing his trash and going to his room. "Thanks for the attitude tonight." I say under my breath as I clean up our mess.

As I'm cleaning I hear glass breaking. I turn around and see no one, but the glass on the floor. I raise my eyebrows before grabbing the gun under the table that Dylan has for our safety.

A man appears and I raise the gun before gasping. "God dammit Dylan what the hell. I could of killed you." I say crossing my arms.

Dylan chuckles and raises his eyebrows. "Damn did I teach you good. Not to mention you looked hot doing it." He says bringing me towards him.

"Next time use the doorbell." I say rolling my eyes. "Shut up and kiss me." He says smiling. I smile and do so. I couldn't help it, I missed him. "What brings you back so early." I say noticing it was just week he was gone.

"Oh I'm going to the boot camp to check things out and stopped by and on my way." He says. "Ahh." I say smirking. "So you missed me is what you're trying to say." I add, "Nope not entirely, I only came for Joc. I mean who can stay away from that sex God." He says.

"Gross." I say making a sour face at him. "Cute." He says smiling. I roll my eyes and he smirks. "What?" I ask as he keeps smirking at me. "Jesus." I say knowing what was going to happen next.

Dylan throws me over he shoulders and runs upstairs. It was going to be a long night