Chapter 9 : Cute

When I wake up and greeted by Joc and Corey jumping on the bed. "Way to wake her up Trayce." Joc says jumping on Trayce's side of the bed. Looks like Trayce was sleeping also.

"Quit it." I say rolling onto my stomach. "Awh you hear the Corey? She loves us waking her up like this." Joc says smiling. Corey starts dying of laughter before missing the bed with his foot when he jumps making him fall off the bed.

I burst out into laughter and Joc does the same. "What an idiot." Trayce says sitting up. I laugh even harder and Corey stands up. "How mean." Corey says crossing his arms. "Next time don't wake us up by jumping on the bed while we're in it." Trayce says pointing at the two of them.

"Oh shut it, I should be ripping off your head for sleeping in the same bed as my sister." Joc says jumping off the bed. "Leave him alone." I say rolling my eyes as I stroll into the bathroom.

Joc chuckles and I grab my toiletry bag and clothes.

I take a quick shower and then change into my clothes for the day.

I walk out the bathroom and to the living room where Trayce and Corey are

I walk out the bathroom and to the living room where Trayce and Corey are. "Okay, so I have a huge problem." Sam says bursting into the room. "Okay what's-"
"Kelly likes Jeffrey, and I like Jeffrey." She says walking back and forth.

"Well there's always Travis, he's not bad looking." I say smiling. "Julia, I'm serious." Sam says glaring at me. "Okay, and I am serious." I say shrugging.

"Sam you can have any man you want, your beautiful. Maybe let Kelly get this one." I say. "So your saying I'm more good looking than Kelly?" Sam asks. "No, I'm saying that you should give Kelly a chance." I say.

"Kelly hasn't been on a date in years." I say. Sam stops and turns to me. "Fine, but I'm telling you this. Don't start liking Travis because I like him." She says pointing her finger at me. "I thought you liked Jeffrey." I say.

Sam groans and I chuckle. "Whatever, I got places to be and people to see." She says walking towards the door. I nod and she waves goodbye before leaving.

"She's confusing." Trayce says. "Well that's Sam for you." I say walking to the kitchen. "Hey Julia." Justin says smirking at me. "Hi." I say glaring at him. "Oh, wasn't last night just a night filled with memories?" He asks.

"Yes, one where we should never speak of those memories." I say smiling. Justin laughs and I grab the cereal box. "Your funny, we're going out for breakfast." Joc says grabbing the box from me.

"What? Come on you can't say no to Frosted Flakes." I say. "Come on Julia." Joc says rolling his eyes. I smile and we both walk towards the front door. "Let's get this show on the road." Joc says snapping his fingers.

~*~

We enter a loud and busy IHOP. "I told you it was going to be packed." Justin says. "Hey tell it to pancake lady over there." Joc says pointing at me. "Now, now I wasn't the only one who wanted some." I say shaking my head. Justin chuckles and goes to the front desk to get a table.

Since Justin was used his bribing skills by giving two tickets away for tonight's game we got seated quickly.

"So I heard about your little kiss with Trayce." Joc whispers to me. "No such thing." I say sliding into the booth. Joc chuckles and sits next to me. "No need to lie Julia, I know. I'm pretty sure your crush Corey over there is going to get very jealous when he hears about you making out with Trayce." Joc says smirking.

"I do not like Corey." I say picking up my menu. "Wow Julia, two lies in a row?" Joc asks before Corey slides into the booth next to me.

"Make sure your other lover doesn't get jealous." Joc whispers nodding over to Trayce. "Shut up." I say rolling my eyes. Joc burst out in laughter and everyone turns to us confused.

"Don't ask." I say. "Please ask." Joc says smiling. I roll my eyes and everyone looks at us confused. "Nothing, just order your pancakes." I say pointing at the menu. Everyone laughs and I blush before hiding behind my menu.

~*~
When we get to the stadium we all go to the clubhouse. "Hey, Julia." Danny says walking up to me. "Hi." I say smiling. "Did you wanna warm up the boys today?" He asks. "If you need me to I will." I say nodding. Danny nods and I smiles.

"Okay, well Claire is in behind the home plate if you wanna sit with her." Danny says. "Oh ya sure." I say nodding. I walk out to the field and stare as it gets set up for batting practice.

"Hey." Trayce says making me jump. I turn to him and smile. "Hi." I say. "So what did that kiss mean yesterday?" Trayce asks as he tries to search my eyes for the answer. "I don't know, I haven't put much thought into it." I say shrugging. "Well Julia you can't just kiss a guy that likes you and not do anything about it." He says.

"Well I'm sorry. I wish I liked you the way you liked me-"
"Love, I love you." Trayce says cutting me off.

"Okay well, I just don't think of you that way." I say turning red. "Well that's just great." Trayce says throwing his arms in the air.

"I'm sorry Trayce." I say frowning. "Don't start Julia because every man on this god damn team loves you and all you think about is Dylan who doesn't love you. Maybe start paying attention to the people who do because I'm pretty sure when your older you'll finally realize you waisted time on that bastard." Trayce says.

"You don't know what it's like to love someone for such a long time and then get your heartbroken." I say growling. "Yes, will I'm sure you know how it feels to be a heartbreaker." Trayce says grabbing his bat before walking onto the field.