Chapter 15 : Kill Me

Corey picks up my bags and we make our way to our room. "I'll sleep in the room with Trayce." Corey says placing a hand on my lower back. "Fine with me." I say. "Your funny, you two love birds are sleeping together." Joc says before walking towards Trayce. "Okay then." Corey says as we step into the elevator.

I turn to Corey and smile, "What?" He asks noticing my staring. "Nothing." I say leaning up to kiss him. He smiles and we get off the elevator when it stops.

The four of us walk towards are room and I unlock it. "The is a big room." I say looking around. Joc nods and Corey and I head to our room. There was two beds so now I understood why Joc would let us sleep in the same room.

I chuckle and Corey does too. "How are you guys going with the room?" Joc asks. "We have two beds." I say. "I see." Joc says holding in a laugh. I roll my eyes and Joc sneaks a grin.

"Anyway, we're gonna head out and get something to eat then go to the meeting. Do you two wanna go?" He asks. I turn to Corey and see that he already had his jacket on.

"Okay then." I say grabbing my purse. "Don't forget your jacket." Corey says, I nod and a knock on the door startles us.

"Nose goes." Joc says. Everyone puts their finger on their nose and I'm stuck being the last one. "Dang it." I say shaking my head. They all laugh at my choice of words and go to answer the door.

I open it and see Clayton. "Hey." I say smiling. I let him in as the three boys walk out from my room.

"Ready?" Clayton asks. I nod and we all head out.

Corey walks to my side and I smile and grab his hand. "My brother wants to go to dinner tonight." He says. I nod and turn to him, "Sure I would love to meet him." I say kissing his cheek. "Excuse me? What was that?" He asks raising an eyebrow.

I smile and kiss him on the lips this time. "Hey love birds keep up!" Joc yells. I chuckle and we jog towards the rest of the boys.

~*~

When I was finished getting dressed for dinner with Corey's brother I walk out the room and Corey smiles

"You know you don't have to wear heels." He says. "You said a fancy dinner, so I did." I say smiling. "Yes, but you also don't have to change your style for a dinner." He says.

I smile and pull him close to me. "I'm not changing myself for a dinner, trust me." I say and kiss his jaw.

Corey chuckles and quickly finishes tying his tie. "Okay we're off." I say grabbing my bag as Joc walks out his room. "Okay, have fun." Joc says kissing my forehead. I nod and Corey grabs my hand as we leave.

"I'll give you a warning now, Kyle is very nosey." Corey says. "I don't mind." I say shrugging. "You say that now." He says as we step onto the elevator.

"Every time a sibling meets their siblings girlfriend or boyfriend, they're always nosey." I say. "Yet your brother isn't." He says as the elevator opens to the lobby.

"That's because my brother knew you before. You're on his good side. If it was someone else he would throw a fit." I say as we continue to walk. "I'll consider myself lucky." He says smiling. I laugh and he looks at me confused.

"You still haven't meet my sister." I say walking in front of him now. "Hey now, don't turn my luck down." He says catching up to me.

~*~
We get to the restaurant and see Kyle and his wife immediately. "Hey Corey." Kyle says standing up. Corey greets them both before turning to me. "Kyle I want you to meet my girlfriend Julia." He says smiling at me. "Julia this is my brother Kyle and his wife Julie." He adds.

"Nice to meet you." I say holding a hand for him to shake. Kyle chuckles and pulls me into a hug. "Welcome to the family." He says smiling. What? I'm not married to him yet.

Julie smiles and pulls me into a hug. "What a coincidence, our names are similar." She says smiling. I laugh and we all sit down.

"So how have you been Kyle?" Corey asks. "You already know Corey, you texted me this morning. Enough about me though, I wanna know more about you." Kyle says turning to me.

I widen my eyes and Corey gives me a worried expression. "So what do you do for a living?" He asks. "I just graduated college and now I'm a intern for Dodgers as a strength and conditioning coach." I say.

"Oh wow." He says. "So she runs things in the house I'm guessing?" Kyle asks turning to Corey. "Yes, sadly." Corey says winking at me.

I blush and Kyle smiles at me. "You're Joc's little sister right?" He asks. "Yes I am." I say nodding. "Corey tells me you were in the army." He says. "Yes." I say nodding. "Why'd you stop?" He asks.

"Well I did my time and realized that Joc needed me here so I came home." I say. "That's nice." He says. "I try my best." I say putting on a smile. Kyle smiles and turns to Corey. "You got a special one here." He says. "I hope you don't mess it up." He says.

"I'm not that stupid Kyle." Corey says rolling his eyes as he places a hand on my hand that lays on the table.

"Good." Kyle says. "So how are you Corey?" He asks. "I'm doing good." He says. "Good, and you?" Kyle asks turning to me. "I'm good. Yourself?" I ask.

"Great, we're having a baby." He says smiling at Julie. "What?" Corey asks. Kyle nods and hands him a gift bag. Corey opens it and sees a shirt that says "I'm the uncle".

I smile at how cute the two brothers were. "Please wear it to the shower." He says. "Don't worry Julia we have a 'I'm the auntie' shirt on the way for you." He says. Corey smiles and squeezes my hand.

"Thank you." I say smiling. "Of course, as soon as we heard Corey had a girlfriend, we knew we just had too." Julie says smiling at me.

"Anyway, let's eat!" Kyle says opening his menu.