Chapter 28 : She's Perfect

"Attack her!" Joc yells running towards me as I held his phone

"Attack her!" Joc yells running towards me as I held his phone. I laugh and quickly run out to our backyard. Corey joins Joc and I glare at him. "Trader!" I yell over my shoulder as I make my way around the pool carefully.

"I love you!" He yells back. "Lies!" I say running back into the house and towards the kitchen island. Joc and Corey were on the opposite side glaring at me. "Let's close her in." Joc says. Corey nods and they both attack me.

Corey throws me over his shoulder and runs upstairs away from Joc. "Trader!" Joc yells running after us. I smirk and stick my tongue out. "I'm sorry, she's irresistible." Corey says running into our room. I laugh and Joc rolls his eyes at us still running after us.

Corey slams the door shuts and gently places me on the bed. "Your welcome." Corey says as Joc pounds on the door with his hands. I smile and Corey kisses me before grabbing Joc's phone out of my hand and sliding it under the door.

"What are you wearing today?" Corey asks walking to his part of the closet. "Um I was thinking of a navy blue and white dress since we do need to dress up." I say. Corey nods and pulls out a blue checkered button up and some jeans.

I nod and Corey lays it out on the bed. "I'll be there after the game." Corey says packing everything. I nod and stand up. "Thank you." I say kissing him before walking to the bathroom to get dressed.

I have decided to wear heels, only because none of the shoes I have would match with the dress

I have decided to wear heels, only because none of the shoes I have would match with the dress. I walk out of the bathroom and see Corey laying in bed. "You guys haven't left yet?" I ask walking to the full body mirror in our room. "No, it's still early." Corey says leaning against his forearms now.

I smooth out my dress before turning to him. "Oh, well are you hungry? I can make you guys something before you leave." I suggest. Corey shakes his head and now sits at the end of our bed.

"Come here." Corey says pointing the open space between his legs. I blush and make my way towards him. "You look amazing." Corey says placing a hand on my thigh. "Thank you." I say placing a hand on his face.