Chapter 21 : Fake

We were all going to spend the day off by adopting a dog and then inviting everyone over for a pool party

We were all going to spend the day off by adopting a dog and then inviting everyone over for a pool party. Including Marley.

Why was she coming? Oh that's right Danny invited her so we can get to know each other. Corey and I decided to have dinner tomorrow since we were doing so much today.

"This dog is cute!" I say pointing to a white fluffy dog. "That's too girly." Joc says. "But it's cute." Joc agrees. We all nod in agreement and adopt the dog.

We named him Dodge. "He's so cute." I say as Dodge climbs into my lap. Joc chuckles, but keeps his eyes on the road. "We don't need to go to the store right?" I ask. "I bought everything already." Trayce says. I nod and we continue our drive home.

~*~
When we get home we all change in our bathing suits.

"Let's just cover you up

"Let's just cover you up." Joc says putting his jacket on me. "Joc." I scold. "Julia, the boys are coming and you know how much the single ones look at you." Joc says.

I roll my eyes and walk out to the backyard. Trayce and Corey were already in the pool. Guess who was here already. Marley. She was on the poolside showing off her body in front of Corey.

"Don't worry about her." Joc whispers as he makes his way to the grill. "Julia come on in." Corey says motioning to the pool. I raise an eyebrow and Trayce nods.

Trayce and I were back as friends so now it was no longer awkward between us. Unless we got too close to one another.

I take off Joc's jacket and someone whistles behind me. I turn and see Mariana and Kiké. "Hey." I say smiling at the two. They both smile at me and they begin to greet everyone.

Suddenly a pair of arms go underneath my body and I'm hit by water. When I rise from the water I see a grin on Corey's face and hear laughter from Trayce.

"How dare you." I say glaring at the two. Corey stays smiling and Trayce laughs even harder. "I can't believe he could even carry that much weight." Marley whispers to Mariana as the two talk. "Nice whispering." Trayce says rolling his eyes.