Chapter 68 : The Party Love Pt. 2

40 votes and 34 comments for next chapterTwo Years ago "Here I am again

Two Years ago
"Here I am again." Corey's voice echoes through the room. "Did you know that two days before your accident I did the unthinkable?" Corey questions. Corey goes quiet and there's a knock on the door. "Hey buddy how are you doing?" Joc's voice is heard.

"I'm fine." Corey says. "And you?" Corey adds. "I could be better." Joc says. I wanted to speak, I wanted to say something. I wanted to be able to see Joc and Corey. Corey... I missed him. I missed everything about him.

"Did you know that two days before Julia got in her accident I bought her a ring. I was gonna propose to her that following week." Corey says. "I was gonna ask you after the game that day. I was going to ask you if I could marry your sister." Corey adds, and the sound of a jewelry box closes. The ring.

"You were going to propose to Julia?" Joc asks. "Yes. I was going to ask her during a game." Corey says. "Julia wouldn't like that proposal Corey." Joc chuckles. "Why not?" Corey asks. "Because she barely loves the game of baseball. What makes you think she'll love to be proposed to at a game?" Joc asks. Corey sighs, "Well I'm sure if I asked you, you would also help me plan it." Joc laughs, "Of course I will."

~*~
Now
I stood in front of Corey and he places his hands in his pockets and pulls out a velvet box. "If we are going to start from where we left us, this should be on your finger." Corey says smiling. I blush and he takes out the ring to place it on my ring finger. "But this time I promise this. I promise to accept the choices you make, I promise that I will stick by your side no matter how far we are, I promise to love you even when I am mad at you, I promise to never leave you, I promise to not keep any secrets, and I promise to love you forever, if you let me." Corey says getting down on one knee. "This is me starting from where we left off Julia. Will you marry me?"

The crowd gasps and I stare at Corey. Marrying Corey seems like a dream. But it seems so fast for us, but I loved him and I didn't want to waste any more time not being called his wife. "Yes." I say. Corey smiles and stands up to kiss me. The crowd cheers and Corey pulls away to slip on the ring.

 The crowd cheers and Corey pulls away to slip on the ring

I smile and Corey hugs me. "I love you Julia Pederson." Corey whispers. Corey and I walk off stage and begin to get Congratulated be most of the guests at the party. Towards the back I spy Britney and frown. "What's wrong?" Corey asks. I shake my head and smile at him. "Nothing." Corey nods and takes my hand in his as we walk back to our table.

"Congratulations!" Kelly yells pulling me into a hug. "You two both deserve each other." Mariana says smiling. "We've been waiting for this for about four years." Clayton says. Corey rolls his eyes and everyone claps. "So you're still going to leave us?" Kiké asks. I frown, "Yes Kiké." I say nodding. Kiké frowns and I place a hand on his shoulder. "I want to stay, I really do. But I also want to go back." I say. Kiké nods and I bring him into a hug, "I'll make sure to write back to you faster than the others." I whisper. "Excuse me?" Joc asks. "Sorry Kiké, faster than the others but slower than Joc." I say chuckling. Kiké nods and I pull alway from the hug.

For the rest of the party we all make small talk and towards the end of the party we dance.

~*~
The next day I wake up for the game the boys have today. I get dressed in my uniform since it was uniform day. When I walk downstairs Trayce, Kelly, and Corey were in the kitchen talking around the counter.

Corey was moving in, and we both agreed to let Trayce and Kelly. "Good morning." Corey says leaning towards me to give me a kiss. I smile and Trayce hands me a to go coffee cup. "Well we are off for the day Kelly." I say turning to her. Kelly nods and I smile, "Tomorrow I will be going into work with you by the way so don't forget to wait for me." I say. Kelly nods, "Thank you for reminding me. I will probably be asleep by the time you guys come home." Kelly says. I nod and she smiles, "Good luck boys." Trayce and Corey smile at Kelly and we all out to my car.

~*~
When I walk into the clubhouse the boys turn to us and clap and cheer. "Congratulations!" They all cheer. I smile and nod at them, "Thank you." Corey and I say. "Let's see that ring." Justin says. Corey turns to me and I hold my left hand up. Everyone widens their eyes and Corey kisses my cheek.

"Okay, okay. That's enough now, you boys get changed." I say pointing at them. They all nod and I kiss Corey goodbye as I walk to my office. "Congratulations." I hear Marley says behind me. I turn around and she stands about ten feet away from me.

"Thank you." I say smiling. Marley smiles and leans against the wall. "I hope you know Corey's family is arriving today." Marley says. I widen my eyes and Marley crosses her arms. "Apparently Justin has a big mouth and accidentally told their parents." Marley says. I sigh, "Thank you for warning me." I say. Marley nods, "Anytime." She says before walking towards the clubhouse.

I walk into my office and sit down in my chair. A knock on the door startled me and I look at the door. "Come in." I yell. "Someone wants to see you." A security guard says. "Let them in." I say nodding. They nod and open the door fully for them to walk in. "Surprise!" Kyle yells standing next to Julie and Justine.

They're already here.