Chapter 19 : You Don't Know

I sit down in the clubhouse not sad, but angry

I sit down in the clubhouse not sad, but angry. Corey walks into the clubhouse and looks at me. I look away from him and he walks up to me.

"Julia look at me." Corey says. I shake my head not able to speak and he sighs. "I'm sorry." He says.

"You don't know me Corey, you don't know a single thing about me. You make conclusions that you do, but you don't know the whole story. I'm sorry I didn't take Kyle and Julie to the airport, but you didn't know I was hurt and angry. I'm tired of going in circles with my sister I am, but she's too stubborn to realize reality. That is until she gets married and wants everything to go great and to show the world that her family remains close to one another." I say.

"And right now I don't want to look at you." I say quietly. Corey sighs and walks out the clubhouse cursing under his breath.

~*~
After the game I wait in the players parking lot so we can get going home. Yes, finally we were going home.

"I'll sit next to Julia." Marley says to Danny. He nods and looks over to me. Danny heard about today's earlier accident with Marley and Corey.

"Hey." Corey says walking up to me. I turn to him before I keep walking. "Are you serious Julia? Stop acting so damn childish." He says. "I'm not, I'm angry and wish not to talk to you." I say as I keep walking.

"Well if your so angry at me why are we still dating?" He asks. The team gasps and I stop dead in my tracks and turn around. "Are you serious Corey?" I ask.

"Well you aren't talking to me so how am I suppose to fix this problem between us?" He asks. "You aren't going to fix it right away, I need some time. I'm not a toy Corey, once you break a toy you fix it right away. I need a healing process because I am a human being." I say.

"Fine, you don't talk we don't date." He says.

Tears fall from my cheeks and he stares at me waiting. "And now you threaten me." I say. "I'm not threat- Julia all I'm saying is one day we were all lovely dovey and now you can't look at me." He says.

"You are the who started the quiet game. Just because I couldn't take Kyle and Julie to the airport. I explained myself and I said sorry and you ignored me. You flirt with a girl and expect me to forgive you right away? When you couldn't do the same to me over something smaller?" I ask.

Corey looks away and I wipe my tears before walking onto the bus. He doesn't know a damn thing about my problems and I.

~*~
We land in LA and I'm the first off the plane. I wanted to get the hell out of there. There was so much tension in there.

"Here." Adrian says handing me my luggage. "Thank you." I say smiling as I take it. I was a mess. I had a nice dress with flats on yet my makeup was everywhere from crying.

Photographers were everywhere waiting for us. Of course they got me in full shock when I came out so I immediately put sunglasses on to cover my red eyes from crying.