Chapter 52 : Sleeping Beauty

Lately in the comments some readers have been putting negative comments about the book

Lately in the comments some readers have been putting negative comments about the book. I appreciate that you all contribute to reach the amount of comments I want, but if you aren't going to say anything nice then don't say it at all.

30 votes and 20 comments for next chapter.

Three Years Later*
My eyes shot open as I gasped for air. These machines begin to beep and I flench at the sound. "Doctor!" Someone calls. I turn to the man next to me and he runs out the room to call for someone. Soon a bunch of people run into the room with equipment.

"Miss. Pederson do you know where you're at?" They ask. I look around the room and nod, "The hospital." I say. "Okay good, what's your name?" They ask. "Julia Pederson. I have two brothers and one sister. Their names are Joc, Jensen, and Justine. My best friend is Travis, Clayton, and Kiké and my boyfriend is Corey Seager." I answer. "Okay, her mind is still sharp." One says.

"Julia, I'm Dr. Sean." He says. "Why am I here?" i ask. "You were in a car accident." They say. I look at the tv as it was turned onto the new channel. "That's not possible. It's 2019." I say shaking my head. "You were in a coma for three years." One says. "Now Julia this is a lot of information to take in, why don't we call your brother Joc to come." A nurse says. I nod my head and they leave the room.

"I'm sure Joc will explain everything when he comes." Dr. Sean says. I nod and he leave the room leaving me with one of the nurses as they check my vitals.

Fifteen minutes later Joc was in my room standing at the end of my bed in shock along with Kiké, Chase, and Clayton. "You're awake." Clayton says lost for words. "Oh my god!" Kiké says hugging me. I smile and squeeze him tight. "This is amazing." Joc says smiling. "I love you boys, I really do. But where's Corey?" I ask. They all look at each other as if they were asking each other where Corey was. "He's probably at the field already." Joc says. I nod, "What have I missed tell me everything." I say smiling.

Joc nods and they all pull up a chair. "After your car accident you had a broken leg, a sprained wrist, two broken ribs I believed, and a large cut on your head. We all visit you throughout the day making sure you were okay. You wouldn't believe it Julia, we won the World Series." Joc says smiling. I widen my eyes and smile at the boys and their achievements. "You guys! That's so good!" I say smiling, but deep down I wanted to be there for them, and I was mad that I missed the opportunity to see them win.

"Corey was an all star the following year and was in the homerun derby." Chase says. "What round did he make it to?" I ask proud of Corey. "He didn't get passed the first one." Joc says. I chuckle and Joc smiles, "But he did play good." Kiké says. "How are you four boys?" I ask.

"Mariana and I got married." Kiké says smiling. "No way! Congratulations." I say smiling. "Justine isn't drinking anymore and she's been living with me for three years." Joc says smiling. "Justine is doing good then?" I ask. "Yeah, she's attending USC studying law." He says. I smile, "Good, Justine deserves to be happy."