Chapter 16 : Family Reunions

I stare at my mirror and wasn't happy to see I put on some weight. "Must be the stadium food." I say aloud. Joc chuckles behind me I turn to him. "What?" I ask. "Your just too funny, and no it's not the stadium food."

I raise an eyebrow confused, "Trust me, your food basically disappears when it goes into your body. You haven't been a pound over 120." He says. "You're just saying that because I'm your sister." I say turning back to the mirror.

"About sisters, guess who's coming to visit us." Joc says putting on his best smile. "Justine?" I ask. Joc nods and I widen my eyes. "This is some news." I say grabbing my brush and combing out my hair.

"Tell me about it." He says before leaving the room. Justine? Why the hell would she be visiting us? The only answers I could think of were money, loneliness, or her being drunk and accidentally telling Joc she was coming when really she wasn't.

I hated how she treated us. Especially Joc since he did so much for her. Justine never appreciated anything, every time someone did something nice for her she either be rude about it or run away from them.

She was a runner, never stayed in one place for long. That's why becoming a backup dancer for the most popular singer was smart for her. She was always running and also got paid at the same time.

"Hey." Corey says as he walks passed the bathroom. "Hi, how was the game?" I asked. Today I was too tired to go to the game, plus Danny didn't need me today anyways.

"Good, we won five to three." He says. I nod and walk out the bathroom. "Was your brother there?" I ask. Corey nods as he pulls off his shirt. "He leaves after tomorrow's game right?" I ask.

"Yes, I meant to ask you. If I can't get out early to take him to the airport, do you mind if you can?" He asks. "Sure." I say smiling.

"Thank you." He says walking over to kiss me. "Of course." I say before walking to the bed and laying down.

"Goodnight." Corey saying turning off the lights and laying down next to me.

~*~
I wake up the next day with Corey's arms wrapped around me. I was hot, his arms made it worst. I turn to Corey and see him grinning with his eyes closed. "Good morning." I say knowing he was awake.

He slowly opens his arms and smiles at me. "Good Morning." He says kissing my nose. "Okay, get your arms off me. We have work." I say. Corey groans before doing so.

I get up and walk around the bed to the bathroom. "You know we can just call in sick!" Corey yells. "You are a very funny man." I say sticking my head out the bathroom.

"I wish." Corey says. I turn on the shower and see Corey leaning against the door frame. "What?" I ask. "Nothing." Corey says. I smile and walk out the bathroom to get some clothes.

I find my blue nikes, dodger shirt, and black shorts. "Here." Corey says handing me a jacket. "You were freezing the other night begging for my jacket." He says. I smile and kiss him before walking to the bathroom.

Corey gave me one of his dodger jackets. I strip my clothes off before getting into the shower and washing myself. I just hope Corey and I will last long.

~*~
Once I was finished they boys were all dressed and ready to head to the field. "Is Justine meeting us there?" I ask Joc. "Yes." Joc says keeping his eyes on the road. "Kyle has a whole suite so you guys can sit there." Corey says. "Oh cool." I say smiling.

Corey nods and we all stay quiet for the rest of the ride to the field.

Once we get there we are greeted by Kyle and Julie. "I'll meet you guys in the suite, I have to see if my boss wants me to help in warm ups or if he wants to do them." I say. "Yeah sure, sounds like a plan." Kyle says smiling before we go our separate ways.