Chapter 5 : Sibling Love

Trayce runs outside the house and we all follow him. "You seriously think he's going to get hurt?" Trayce asks looking both ways in search for Joc. "Yes!" I say as I look also. "Well Dylan is pretty small compared to Joc. I've seen the guy." Adrian says. "He may be small, but he sure does have fast hands." I say as I turn to my right to walk down the side walk.

Trayce follows and we both jog looking everywhere for Joc. Trayce's phone rings and he answers it when we come to a stop. He says 'okay' before hanging up and looking at me. "He went the other way. Corey is trying to convince him not to do it. But we should hurry." Trayce says.

For Trayce, running wasn't a problem he was naturally fast. As for me, I wasn't that used to it.

"Are you serious?" Trayce asks as I trail behind him at my fastest speed. "Well sorry, I wasn't born to run track or any long distance runs." I say as we finally reach Joc and Dylan giving each other the stare down.

"Joc stop!" I yell as he charges Dylan. Dylan chuckles and flips Joc over, making him fall onto his back.

"Ouch." Corey says as I rush to Joc's side to help him. "Dylan, I think it's best if you leave." I say placing my hand on Joc's shoulder. "And why is that? Your brother is the one who made me stop my car to fight him. He wants a fight, I'll give him one." Dylan says standing over Joc and I.

"You must forget that I had more training than you did in he Navy." I say standing up. "And you must forget that I'm not fighting you." Dylan says. "And why is that?" I ask.

"Because your a girl Julia, and I'm not going to punch you." Dylan says. "Or is it the fear of my sister kicking your ass." Joc says standing up.

"I like to see her hit me once." Dylan says crossing his arms. "You really doubt me Dylan. I happen to be a great fighter." I say smiling. "Hey now, don't hate the player, hate the game." He says winking. "Oh shut up please." I say rolling
my eyes.

"Make me." Dylan says smirking. I raise my eyebrows before taking a shot at his jaw sending him back a few steps. "Now leave Dylan, and if you come around here again, expect more than just one punch." I say before turning around and walking towards the house.

"Who knew Julia could do such things." Justin says giving me a pat on the back. "Ya well the jerk deserved it, for what he has done to me." I say walking towards the kitchen to get an ice pack.

"You okay Joc?" I ask looking over to him. He nods, giving me a thumbs up. "Life lesson, never fight someone who has been in the military or is in the military." I say. "Yup, totally." Joc says sitting on the couch.

"I'm gonna be upstairs." I announce. "Wait let me check your hand." Joc says. I walk towards him and hold out my hand to him.

"Okay, you're all good." He says smiling. I nod and Corey smiles at me as I pass by him. "I think I'm gonna go home." He says. But I couldn't hear anything else after I close my bedroom door.

~*~
The next day I wake up to the sun going through my curtains. The boys had to leave to New York to play the Yankees. Which meant I had to go along too.

"Here I got it." Joc says grabbing my bags for me. "Thanks." I say before walking downstairs to see Corey. "Good morning." He says smiling. "Good morning." I say laughing as Joc joins us downstairs.

"I didn't know you were coming this early." I say looking at the clock. "Me either, but Joc wanted to get there early." Corey says shrugging. I nod and see Trayce walking in the house. "Hey." Trayce says smiling.

"Hi." I say pouring myself a cup of coffee. "Oh Julia, can you make sure the back doors are locked?" Joc asks. I nod and go check. I scream as Kiké comes out of nowhere.

"What are you doing here? You're suppose to be in bed resting." I say locking the door. "Well, actually I'm going with you guys." He says smiling. "Does Mariana know about this?" I ask raising an eyebrow. "Yes well no. Maybe." Kiké says smiling.

I nod and he gives me his puppy dog look. "I'm sorry Kiké." I say. "Damn I should of said yes." He says. I chuckle and walk towards the kitchen where everyone is. "Ready?" Trayce asks. "Yup, except for Kiké he's not coming. He needs to get some rest at home." I say.

"Yes, I agree. Especially if you want a fast recovery." Corey says. Kiké rolls his eyes and grabs his bags behind the kitchen counter.

"Fine, I'll be on my way." He says groaning. He hugs me before waving at the boys. "Good luck." He says before leaving. I chuckle and cross my arms. "What?" Joc asks. "That boy is something." I say as we begin to walk to the car.