Chapter 10 : Little Sister

The game was over and we took a hard lost.

I walk into the clubhouse and find everyone starring at me. "What?" I ask opening a water bottle. Everyone stays quiet and I nod. "Oh okay." I say and walk towards the exit.

"Wait." Corey says. I stop and turn my head slightly waiting for him to speak. "You kissed Trayce?" He asks.

I turn around and he waits for an answer. "Yes." I say. Everyone widens their eyes and I roll mine. Corey frowns including Trayce. "What can I not kiss someone? It's not like I did something else with him." I say. 

"You guys expect me to do nothing after Dylan I'm trying my best with every fiber in me to move on, so that's what I'm doing. Don't judge me trying to move on." I say.

"We didn't say anything Julia-"

"Don't Trayce because you're the one who told me to move on from that bastard who never cared about me." I say before walking away.

~*~
The hotel room was quiet since the boys were out and about. I call Travis and he meets me at a small restaurant across from my hotel.

"What's going on?" Travis asks as we get seated. "Everything." I say sighing. "And why is that?" He asks picking up his menu.

"I'm trying my best to move on from Dylan, I really am. But I love him so much. Then here's Joc and his teammates that pressure me so much to just move on." I say. "Julia, it's because they like you. They want to date you." Travis says chuckling.

"No it's not, plus I look them as brothers. I wouldn't dare to date one of them." I say looking down at the menu. "You say that now, but I bet you that you will at least like one of them." Travis says smirking.

I roll my eyes and Travis smiles. "Anyway what else is going on?" Travis asks looking up at me from his menu. "Well, mostly boy problems." I say sighing.

"Oh come on Julia, at least you have people wanting you. I haven't had a girlfriend since high school." Travis says chuckling.

"That's because you ignore the ones that like you." I say. "How?" He asks raising an eyebrow. "Trust me Travis, a bunch of girl like you. But you always see them as best friends and never ask them out." I say.

"Hmm sounds like someone I know." Travis says looking at me. "Oh shut up." I say as the waitress takes our order.

~*~

The next morning we planned to leave New York and go to Chicago. "I'll see you guys soon okay?" I say as I hug Kelly. "Yes, we'll be in LA soon." Jeffrey says placing a hand on Kelly's shoulder. I nod and smile.

"I'm going to miss you." Travis says giving me a big hug. He was going back to the base tomorrow and by the time Kelly, Jeffrey, and Sam go to LA he'll be in the field. "I wish I could say the same." I joke.

Travis chuckles and kisses my forehead. "Goodbye." He says before I step onto the plane with Joc. I sit in the back of the plane with Danny and Clayton scared to sit with my usual group on the plane.

"You seem out of it lately." Clayton whispers to me. "What makes you say that?" I ask shifting my body to be comfortable. "The Julia I know is usually very cheerful and smiley. This Julia seems to be sad and very confused." Clayton says. "Your dad skills must be upgraded." I say nodding.

Clayton chuckles before sighing. "Julia, you know we all care for you and only what the best for you. You're our little sister or best friend to others, since most of the boys like you. But besides that we all care for you. We never want to see you in pain or sad. Maybe fake the smiles and or laughs, but at least you won't get bombed with opinions or questions because I know how you feel about us doing that." Clayton says wrapping his arm around my shoulders. "There's no day I would want to spend without seeing the sister I never had smile." He says smiling.

I smile also and Danny fake cries. "Shut up." I say laughing. Everyone in the plane hears my laugh and turns around. "How did you even?" Joc asks Clayton. "I got some humor in me." Clayton says nodding. "No you don't. You just have weird dancing skills." Charlie says.

I turn to him surprised that he even spoke. He was really quiet ever since he was signed by the Dodgers. Everyone laughs and Clayton does also. "Whatever I'm going to sleep."

~*~
We land in Chicago and I get off the plane first. Chicago was one of my favorite places. It was my second home, that is besides LA.

"We'll be here for a while don't worry. We'll be playing the White Sox's and Cubs." Joc says smiling as he puts our bags in the rental. I smile and Joc chuckles at my excitement.

"So the room arrangements at are the same except I'm switching." Clayton says. "With who?" Joc asks. "You. You and Julia are with me, and Charlie and Corey are together." Clayton says.

"That's fine." I say nodding. Joc nods and we all climb inside the bus.

"Can I talk to you?" Corey whispers as he leans up to my seat since he sat behind me. "What's up?" I ask. "Well I wanted to ask you something, wait never mind." He says leaning back in his seat. I turn to him and raise an eyebrow. "What is it?" I ask wanting to know now. "I wanted to know if you wanted to go on a date?"