Chapter 25 : Ederson

"You know we should try something new

"You know we should try something new." Corey says before standing up. "Like what?" I ask raising an eyebrow. "Maybe explore LA, I have been here for almost two months and I still don't know my way around." He says. I sit up and stare at him. "Let's do it." I say smiling.

Corey smiles and walks to the bathroom to change.

I slip on my white vans and grab my glasses and purse

I slip on my white vans and grab my glasses and purse. "You look beautiful." Corey says wrapping us arms around my waist. I smile and turn to him. "Thank you." I say kissing him before fixing his collar.

Dodge walks into the living room where we are and jumps on my leg. "Where are you two going?" Joc asks. "LACMA." Corey says petting Dodge. Joc nods and calls Dodge. "Be safe." He says. I nod and Corey grabs his keys off the counter and we leave.

When we get to LACMA we take pictures at urban lights. We ask someone to take our picture, Corey wraps his arm around my waist and pushes my body towards him. I smile and the man snaps the picture. "You're Joc Ederson's sister? Oh and your Corey Seager!" He says. Corey nods and turns to me and smiles. "Joc Pederson." I say. "Oh sorry." He says. "May I get a picture?" He asks. Corey nods and I take their picture before we walk into LACMA.

~*~
"You hungry?" Corey asks as he hears my stomach grumble. "Very." I say. Corey smiles and we begin to walk to his car. Corey grabs ahold of my hand as a group of dodger fans walk towards us, about 25 of them.

"I'm sorry." Corey says. "It's fine honey." I say turning to him. "No it's not, we're on a date and everywhere we go someone always has to take a picture with me." He says. "Corey, I have a brother who gets followed by people just like you do, I'm used to it." I say. Corey nods and leans down to kiss me. "I sure did get a perfect girl." he says smiling. I smile and kiss him once more before fans begin to ask for pictures.

~*~

We get to Olive Garden finally and I smile at Corey as he requests for a table in the back away from everyone.

We sit down and order our food immediately. "Babe why the frown?" I ask raising an eyebrow. Corey turns to me and grabs my hand across the table. "You know, I'm so mad that we can't have a good time without people coming up to me." He says. "Corey, stop putting so much thinking into it. I told you it's fine." I say smiling. Corey nods and a smile slowly appears on his face.

~*~
The next day I didn't have work and Corey had the Dodgers Gala to go to. I was going with him of course and yes I was wearing a dress and heels.

Corey smiles as I walk out of the bathroom in a white laces dress and some beige heels

Corey smiles as I walk out of the bathroom in a white laces dress and some beige heels. "You look absolutely stunning." He says bringing me into a kiss. I smile and Joc walks into my room. "Is Madi coming?" I ask. Joc nods and I smile. "Good." I say as I quickly tie Corey's tie.

We walk downstairs and Trayce is already ready. "You don't have a date?" I ask. He shakes his head and I frown. "Julia would of hooked you up." Joc says. "No thank you." Trayce says pulling his phone out. I chuckle Trayce points at Corey and I. "Picture?" He asks. Corey turns to me and I smile. "Sure." I say handing him my phone.

Corey and I do a couple of poses before Madi comes and we leave. I was so happy for Madi, she loved Joc but Joc was too busy with baseball to even realize it. Madi wore a black dress with black heels. She was never a bright colorful person, but she did try her best to be.

When we get to the stadium we get out and make our way onto the blue carpet where photographers are. Corey and I take some pictures before we get stopped by a camera crew to interview Corey. Joc gets pulled aside by a camera crew leaving Madi and I. "Julia!" I hear the familiar voice of Ellen Clayton's wife. I turn and smile at her. "Hi." I say smiling as she pulls me into a hug.

"You two look so good!" Ellen says motioning at my dress then at Corey's suit. "Thank you." I say before turning to Cali in her arms. Cali giggles as I make a couple of funny faces. "She's the cutest." I say. Ellen smiles and Clayton joins us. "Hey Julia." Clayton says. I smile at him and Joc walks over to us.

I frown as Corey gets crowded by reporters. "He's a star." Ellen says. "Yes he is." I say as I catch him looking at me. I smile and he waves for me to join him.

"I'll see you guys inside." I say. They nod and I join Corey. Corey pulls me to his side and reporters begin to look at me. "Will Julia be joining you at the tomorrow's game?" One reporter asks. "Sadly Julia will be working tomorrow." Corey says frowning. "Corey do you plan on making future plans with Julia?" Another asks. "Yes I do." Corey says before smiling down at me. I blush and the reporters write it down. "How is being roommates with Joc effect your relationship with Julia?" One asks.

"Joc has accepted us being together and he doesn't mind so it doesn't really effect my relationship with Julia or my relationship with Joc." Corey says nodding. They nod and Corey and I finally make our way into the stadium where we get greeted by many famous celebrities.

Corey smiles as my face lights up when Taylor Launter walks in. "Come on you." Corey says grabbing my hand so we can meet him. "Thank god I found a man who gets me." I say. Corey smiles and pecks my lips. "Back at you. Except for the man part, replace it with woman." He says winking. I chuckle and shake my head. "You are something Corey Seager." I say. Corey shows off his million dollar smile and I blush when he tucks a piece of hair behind my ear. "Show that beautiful face of yours."