Chapter 30 : What Did You Do

Must reach at least 10 votes and 2 comments for next chapter **

"What the hell happened?" I ask. "Um her fiancé abused her." Travis says pointing. I sigh, "And what happened to her fiancé?" I ask, "He's on the run."

I sigh and point to his phone, "My I?" I ask. Travis nods and I call Kelly.

"Kelly do you mind calling Dylan and asking for a favor?"
"Nope what's up?"
"Ask if he can stop by and we'll talk in person."
"Sure thing." She says before hanging up.

I quickly dial Joc's number, but realize he must be at the stadium already. I sigh and place his phone back. "Thanks Travis." I say before leaving his office.

I walk into Kelly's office and she nods, "He'll be here right away." "Thank you." I say, "Um
mind tracking down my sisters phone?" I ask. "Yeah sure." She opens her laptop and begins typing. I sit down and wait for her to finish, "She is currently at the Dodger Stadium." I nod thanking her before walking out to Jeffrey's office. "Care to join me?" I ask.

Jeffrey stands up and follows me to my office. "For what?" He asks. "My sister, Justine got abused by her fiancé and he ran. We need to find Justine to make sure she is safe and also track down her fiancé." I say grabbing my uniform. "Yeah, sure ill think of a plan." He says walking out of my office.

A while later a knock on my door makes me jump. "Yes?" I ask. Kelly walks in and points to the waiting room, "He's here." "Thank you." I say walking out to greet Dylan.

"Woah J, look at you back in the game." Dylan says smirking. I nod and shake his hand. "I have a favor to ask." I say motioning him to follow me to Jeffrey's office. "And what is the favor?" He asks raising an eyebrow. "Well, it's my sister. You have a good defense team and also you're the only person I can trust to protect her. I would let my team do it, but they don't know her well enough to know her evil plans." I say opening the door to Jeffrey's office. "Have a plan?" I ask. Jeffrey nods and begins to explain.

Hour 25
We arrive at the Dodger Stadium and we get stares from fans due to us carrying guns and being in our uniform. I sigh and look down at my outfit. "We should of blended in." Kelly says. I nod in agreement and we all point to the team store and walk in quickly.

We all get random things and change before heading to the seats to find Justine. "Kelly can you check to see where exactly she is?" I ask. "Yeah, I'll need a laptop." She says worried. "We can do that." I say guiding her to the clubhouse.

When we get there the boys all smile at me, but soon back away when they see a gun in my hand. "Sorry boys not here as your trainer." I say chuckling as we walk over to one of the laptops on the desk.

Kelly begins to work and I stand around making sure no one walks into the clubhouse. "Hey Ju- Whoa what's going on here?" Dave asks walking out of his office. "Um we're tracking down my sister." I say motioning to Kelly. Dave nods and someone walks into the clubhouse making me point my gun to them. "Jesus don't do that." I say sighing as Dylan walks in. "What's he doing here?" Joc asks. "I need his help, sadly." I say as Joc glares at Dylan.