Chapter 18 : Unbelievable

"Your what?" Joc asks

"Your what?" Joc asks. "I'm getting married his-"

"I don't want to know who Justine. You should of told us you even had a boyfriend." Joc says. "Well Julia didn't tell me about Corey." She says pointing at me.

"Well then tell me." Joc says pointing at himself. "Unbelievable." I say. Joc glares at me and I grab my purse. "Excuse the language, but I'm done with your shit Justine." I say as I leave the clubhouse.

The interviewers start snapping pictures as I walk to the players parking lot. I get onto the coaches and trainers bus ignoring them.

I was done with everyone and their crap.

~*~
When we get to the hotel I go straight to my room not bothering to get something to eat. I slam the bedroom door and collapse on the bed tired. A knock on the door startles me and I groan. "Come in." I say.

Joc walks in and sits on the bed beside me. "Justine asked if you wanted to be her maid of honor." Joc says. "Bullcrap, tell her to have Ariana Grande to be it." I say rolling my eyes. "Come on Julia just do it for me." Joc says. "No, a maid of honor is suppose to be someone who has been there for you, your whole entire life and be your best friend or sister. I'm neither. She even said it herself when she left." I say standing up and walking to the bathroom.

"No matter what Julia, she's your sister." Joc says. "Awesome, to me we're more like strangers who keep bumping into each other." I say. "Be a little considerate." He says.

"Okay, either way I don't want to be her maid of honor. I don't care if she left and became this big fake sister. She did other things to me that made me so mad at her." I say.

"Like what?" Joc asks.

"First off, when I was in the army I wrote her a letter saying to check up on you once in awhile just in case Joc couldn't write back. I told her to write me back every time she checked up on you. I also tried to get closer to her and you know what she said? She said 'Stop writing to me, this is too much'. Too much? Is that much to ask? To check up on your brother while your sister is in duty. Second, I tried reaching out to her again to see if she wanted a third chance at us being sisters again and yet she wrote back saying she was tired of me being a bitch. I'm done with her Joc she can have another maid of honor. She is the one who isn't considerate." I say.

Joc nods and I begin to wipe off my makeup. "She has no feelings towards anyone except for herself." I say grabbing my glasses out of its case. "Well at least go to the wedding." He says. "I'll think about it."

~*~
When I wake up the next morning Corey wasn't next to me. I already knew today was going to be rough. All those pictures they took of me we're going to be everywhere.

I walk out the bedroom and to the kitchen. I grab some water and see Corey knocked out on the couch. I raise an eyebrow confused at him falling asleep on the couch and not in the room.