Chapter 41 : Seager Smooth

31 votes and 18 comments for next chapter

"Good morning." I say. Clayton looks up from his phone and smiles, "Good morning." I was sharing a room with Clayton, Joc, and Corey. Thankfully I had Clayton. "Did you want some coffee?" He asks. "No thank you." I say shaking my head. Clayton nods and I sit down beside him on the couch.

"Very nice outfit." Clayton says looking at my blue nike shorts, black nike's, and a random dodger shirt. "Thank you." I say smiling. "Hey." Corey says walking out of his room. "Hello." Clayton and I say. Corey leans down to kiss the top of my head.

Clayton chuckles, "Julia, you're very serious about this whole week thing huh?" I nod, "Very serious." I say. "Well I have to get to the field early so I'll see you boys later." I say. "I'm going with you." Corey says. I raise my eyebrows and he smiles. "Okay as you wish." I say before waving goodbye to Clayton. "Please tell Joc where I went." I say. Clayton nods and Corey and I leave.

"Why are you smiling like that?" I ask as I see Corey grinning like a five year old. "I have a beautiful woman by my side, how can I not smile like this?" Corey says smiling even wider (if that's possible). I chuckle and step onto the open elevator.

"Stop that before a fly goes into your mouth." I say. Corey closes his mouth and I smile. "I love your smile, it's very beautiful." I say. Corey turns to me and smiles, "Thank you." "My pleasure." I say. Corey chuckles and we both step off the elevator.

~*~
We get to the stadium and go straight to the clubhouse. "Hello." Dave says as we enter the clubhouse. "Hi." I say smiling. "Nice to see you two back together." Dave says smiling. "Oh we aren't together." I say shaking my head. "We will be soon." Corey says before winking at me. I roll my eyes and Dave chuckles.

"Well anyways you have a visitor Julia." Dave says pointing towards a girl sitting in his office. I nod and walk into his office. "Hello what can I-Justine?" I ask. Justine looks up at me and I shake my head when a black eye and bruised cheek appears.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I ask, "You have the nerve to come back here." I add. "I'm sorry Julia, please." She pleads. "No! You always do this. We may be sisters, but I have had enough of this." I say. "You need to leave now before Joc comes." I point to the door.

"Julia just let me explain." Justine says. "I know the story, you probably got in a bar fight, or maybe got in a relationship with a bad guy. I've heard it a million times, just stop it." I say. "Joc is coming soon and I don't want him destructed before tonight's game." I say.

Justine frowns and stands up from her chair. "I'm sorry Julia." Justine says. "You left when everything was going just fine for you. What a shame." I say shaking my head. Justine looks down at her feet before looking back at me and leaving the room.

I sigh and walk out of the room. "I'll be on the field." I tell Dave. He nods and I grab one of Corey's extra gloves before going out to the field.